While most of the political parties gives priority to their family members, the family members of Mr. Modi ji stay away from politics and lead a simple life. They are not taking any benefit of his high post, and work hard for their living.

http://aajtak.intoday.in/story/someone-sells-kites-someone-do-scrap-business-this-is-family-of-the-pm-modi-1-904898.html

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Modi is an exemplary PM of India. The fact that Narendra Modi will not allow allow his family members in to politics is well known. We, the citizens of India are lucky to have a leader like Modi. This is the reason for his popularity all over the Country.

Having a family or not is a personal matter but the way he left his wife is not at all praiseworthy. A look at great leaders show that many sons inherit qualities of father and are great leaders. Modi will be judged by his deeds and not that he de barred his family from politics. Modi has to answer how he treated his wife. I have an artclel on boddunan on this

MG Singh wrote:

Having a family or not is a personal matter but the way he left his wife is not at all praiseworthy. A look at great leaders show that many sons inherit qualities of father and are great leaders. Modi will be judged by his deeds and not that he de barred his family from politics. Modi has to answer how he treated his wife. I have an artclel on boddunan on this

Great, while wife of Modi ji have no problems, and have no questions, but some of people are asking why he has left his home and wife. They have no questions over teen talaak, or many marriages allowed, but they have ready made question why Modi ji left his wife.  It is his personal life, anyone is free to live his life in his own way.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Even i have read a few articles about how his immediate family is kept away from the limelight as well as the VIP treatment. Most of his family are lower middle class people striving hard to make the ends meet, yet neither they nor the PM has allowed them any preferential treatment. This is really praiseworthy. 

Since we are talking about his family here, we can not ignore the grounds on which he abandoned his wife,,, I read about it from @m g singh article only. though it does not hepl discussing it now.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Great, while wife of Modi ji have no problems, and have no questions, but some of people are asking why he has left his home and wife. They have no questions over teen talaak, or many marriages allowed, but they have ready made question why Modi ji left his wife.  It is his personal life, anyone is free to live his life in his own way.

Yes. In no way Modi's personal life affected his Political life. What all one has to see is  Modi's  tremendous success as the PM of India. We all know how successful Modi is as  the PM of India. His innumerable schemes like, Swach Bharat, Make in India, Digital India to name a few won the acclaim of Indians as well as Foreigners. Owing to this reason many companies of International fame showing immense interest to  invest in India.

I have read the interview of his wife, which says that she was not cheated. In fact she says that he motivated her to pursue her studies and career. He did not force her to be in relation, but it was her choice to not get divorced.

We should not drag things which we are not sure abouy

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I have read the interview of his wife, which says that she was not cheated. In fact she says that he motivated her to pursue her studies and career. He did not force her to be in relation, but it was her choice to not get divorced.

Yes I have also read this article couple of weeks back.. She doesn't feel abandoned or cheated by Modiji.. They also parted on good terms. both of them have moved on their life.. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

I am sure you know the law on desertion of wife?A husband has to pay maintenenance. Modi did not do it and he himself travels in Mercedes while his wife is in Riksahw. He has to pay compensation and alimony. That is the law. You think its a good thing if all men follow Modi's example ?  Leave the wife and pay nothing?

Actually Modi belongs to RSS whose members are not supposed to get married (Example Advani, AB Bajpei). Since Modi was married in an early age so he and his wife decided to stay without giving divorce to each other.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

MG Singh wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I am sure you know the law on desertion of wife?A husband has to pay maintenenance. Modi did not do it and he himself travels in Mercedes while his wife is in Riksahw. He has to pay compensation and alimony. That is the law. You think its a good thing if all men follow Modi's example ?  Leave the wife and pay nothing?

As you have rightly mentioned, it is wrong for a man to leave his wife without any maintenance but only if he had married the women willingly and had led a marital life with her.

In Modi's case, from what I have read so far, he didn't lead any marital life with her. Moreover, the main thing is that the lady herself never felt abandoned by Modi. She chose to stay married to him & not divorce knowing fully that she cannot expect anything from him. Frankly speaking, when the couple themselves don't ve problems about it, why should others bother it?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.