It is not uncommon to see, in every Home Pests of different kinds like Ants, Cockroaches etc.

Here are a few ways, which are non toxic to get rid of these Pests

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/nontoxic-pest-control-that-actually-works-apartment-therapys-home-remedies-201436

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Would have like it if it was a direct link to the article instead of various links. People do use many non chemical methods to get rid of unwanted pest. One of my neighbours used to sun dry the orange peel and then burn the dried Orange peels to get rid of mosquitoes.

It was a direct link. After going in to the Site, of course, one has to explore,to find out different methods for different ways to get rid of different Pests.

jabeen wrote:

Would have like it if it was a direct link to the article instead of various links. People do use many non chemical methods to get rid of unwanted pest. One of my neighbours used to sun dry the orange peel and then burn the dried Orange peels to get rid of mosquitoes.

We burn branches and leaves of neem to get rid of mosquitoes which is also very effective.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Here in my place we use Oil of lemon eucalyptus for pest controlling.

Oil of lemon eucalyptus grows abundantly in Araku Valley

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.