Earlier in the day, #MallyaArrested was trending all over Twitter.  The Congress supporters claiming it to be the result of repeated questioning from Rahul Gandhi, while the BJP supporters hailing  'achhe din' and '56 inch'. 

3hrs later Mallya gets bail after a court hearing in London, #MallyaBailed trends and the blame game starts. Incredible India. 

What's your take on the issue? 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is the continued efforts of the present government and Arun Jaitley s visit to the UK in February this year that the extradition process began and his arrest is part of this process and he has been given a conditional bail apparently..It may be a tedious process and may take time as all such legal matters do but at least something is being done !

The link article is quite good and reliable 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.deccanchronicle.com/amp/nation/current-affairs/180417/liquor-baron-vijay-mallya-arrested-by-uk-police-in-london-reports.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Whether its  due to Congress questioning or BJP's efforts, its good that at last step has been taken to arrest him. Its long due.

Rambabu who are you addressing the above post to ? I am sure all members are capable of reading and understanding the matter probably​ much better than you ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This information is meant for those members who are not aware about Vijaya Mallya's news. It is not good to take the members for granted.

For your information, I was  clarifying Jabeen's doubt

"Whether its  due to Congress questioning or BJP's efforts, its good that at last step has been taken to arrest him. Its long due."

If you can understand , Jabeen is much more capable of understanding the post , hence there is no need for clarification ...Other members too are smart enough !

rambabu wrote:

This information is meant for those members who are not aware about Vijaya Mallya's news. It is not good to take the members for granted.

For your information, I was  clarifying Jabeen's doubt

"Whether its  due to Congress questioning or BJP's efforts, its good that at last step has been taken to arrest him. Its long due."

After reading your post I now doubt myself whether I have been able to communicate properly or not!!!! Or is it another point grabbing technique???

Anyway what I wanted to say is that it doesn't matter whether the step to arrest Vijay was taken because of Congress questioning about the issue or because of BJP efforts the fact is steps has been taken to arrest him and that's what matters.

Anyhow, I don't want to stretch this issue further.

The fault is with me.

I may please be excused.

One thing I would like to impress upon all the members is that thee is no necessity for me  for me to gather points

You may try and impress but action speaks louder than words, the manner in which you go around liking every post possible ..And making irrelevant posts just to get points !!! No one believes you for sure ..

The past record of UK is not good in these matters. Let us hope this time it is successful on geting the fugitive bsck.

India is putting all the efforts to bring back  Vijay Mallya to India. Already extradition process started, which takes time. On request by India, Britain promised to speed up the process of extradition.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.