Hi, How is everyone?

How do you market yourself as a writer? Do you think marketing your write ups is worth it or not? Social media, email marketing and various methods are they really helpful to us ( writers)?

I would like to know your opinions regarding it. Thanks.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

One way is giving ads in google, bing search or facebook. The cost of giving ads starts from few hundreds to lakhs. It depends how much you can invest and how much your website or online content will earn. If you want to post your contents just for fun without any earning, simply post on social media like facebook or twitter.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Thank you said by: rambabu

Are there any other ways ?. As a writer I have been marketing  my writings interspersed with Cartoons and illustrations (my own creations) in a Local Advertising agency since a long time. Payment is OK. Above all I need not submit my Write ups all along the week. Once or twice in a week is OK

My experience says that when we share any article on Fb, only a few check and spend some time in reading it. Most of the likes are basically a consolation as hardly it's a result of reading. Usually, people do not love to read long posts especially the serious ones. I find such marketing is meaningless.

shampasaid

I am of the opinion that a writer's capability of creating interest in the reader is the best way to creating a market for one's writings.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.