The baby girl is the niece of a music composer Toshi Sabri. Some celebrities criticised the mother and termed her as a child abuser. Toshi Sabri has defended his sister. What is your opinion regarding the whole issue? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwAgHzO30uE

Toshi Sabri's statement:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/jaipur/toshi-sabri-my-sister-was-not-abusing-her-daughter-she-was-just-being-a-little-strict/articleshow/60203206.cms 

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think, it is much ado about nothing

What actually happened is, according to Toshi Sabri clarified  and denied that his sister did not  abuse his niece,, a three year old girl sobbing and pleading with her mother, but his sister was just being a little strict

@rambabu Whatever you wrote is known to all, whoever has followed the news of the incident. I simply wanted to know the reaction of the forum members. Is it right to criticise as Kohli and others did or they are being too judgmental?  

shampasaid

I don't think so. My Post as here since yesterday. To my utter astonishment, no member did respond May be the members may respond

rambabu wrote:

I don't think so. My Post as here since yesterday. To my utter astonishment, no member did respond May be the members may respond

I started the topic and have shared two links in the description. Whoever will read the topic, will definitely go through both the links and will learn all the details. Maybe the members are disinterested in commenting on such a topic so they did not reply but that does not mean they are all unaware of it. 

shampasaid

OK. . I too feel the members are disinterested. But one thing I must clarify here. Despite your Web link , the members did not care to respond. Why the members did not respond, how I can I say ?

Reading rambus inane responses ( as can be seen above here on this very discussion) I guess members realise that an intelligent discussion is out of the question here s long as he changes his ways / or gets banned/ or the admin brings in stricter rules since he is addicted to add his worthless two bits after every response..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

OK, the Poster thought members are not interested. It is good to see that some  members are interested

OK, the Poster thought members are not interested. It is good to see that some  members are interested

First of all this shameless member called rambabu needs to be taught the abc of how to behave and participate on a discussion forum. As of now his behavior is like that of a rogue elephant trampling a garden by butting in everywhere with his stupid and mostly unwanted comments. He lacks even the basic etiquette required on a discussion forum where the topic starter is given priority to respond to comments posted by other members . Honestly I have never ever come across such a undignified character .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Honestly speaking the thread has lost its meaning. It has been nipped in the bud itself. I would request @usha manohar that kindly ignore the illogical comments of rambabu. Let us have a constructive discussion because we cannot allow one person to ruin every thread. If he wants to earn points then let him do so but rest of us can continue with a meaningful debate.  

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.