Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sonch wrote:
jabeen wrote:

You have taken a very good initiatives which ll benefit people with a well researched topics. But what I understand is that only those with Facebook account can collaborate with you . Isn't it? Since I don't ve Facebook account, I can't. But all the very best to you

Any suggestion where you can also ad value...pls suggest

It takes a few minutes to get a Facebook account..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Sonch wrote:
jabeen wrote:

You have taken a very good initiatives which ll benefit people with a well researched topics. But what I understand is that only those with Facebook account can collaborate with you . Isn't it? Since I don't ve Facebook account, I can't. But all the very best to you

Yeah, that's true but noticing how people around me are getting addicted to social media, I ve decided not to open an account in any social media.

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sonch wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Yeah, that's true but noticing how people around me are getting addicted to social media, I ve decided not to open an account in any social media.

There are all kinds of people on Facebook and I agree that for the majority of them it is all about showing off their daily activities. But , if we choose our friends carefully it can become a gold mine f knowledge. I have learnt a lot through there . So, essentially it depends on us as to how we use it.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

You can get the idea from my website also which exist in my signature. Hope the same thing you can implement for your forums.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

No Santosh. I do not like this. This I already explained earlier too.

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sonch wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Like Usha said, it is totally dependent on the users themselves. People who lack certain level of maturity are the ones who become addicted to such platforms. But a level-headed person such as you using them, I totally doubt that you would get addicted. But if you join, as a teacher and a constant learner, You will really find things that are totally awesome and great sources of learning. I have been using FB myself for last so many years but haven't yet fallen prey to it so far.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen

A credit to you. Not falling prey to FB. I too am a FB member. But I keep away from it. It all depends on the Individual concerned.

ForThad same reason, I refused to take part in the FB related website

Dear Rambabu,

Rule for this thread already broken as all you talking about FB which is also a one website so why restriction is only for other website not fb.

Santosh Kumar Singh

How,  Knowingly I didn't break the rule. Only thing is FB related websites are not being liked byme. This I already said in these Forums.

You are continuously discussing on this thread so you are also breaking the rule.

Santosh Kumar Singh

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.