We are surrounded by people all the time , at home , at our work spot , by neighbors , relatives etc etc ...there are times when you like some persons instantly because of their attitude and are put off by some . What are some of the characteristics that you like and hate in people. 

Of course it s understood that none of us is perfect but it becomes that much easier to like a person with at least two or three positive likeable  features 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It's true that none of us is perfect but still some particular characteristics make a person lovable or not lovable. I dislike people who have double standard and like those who genuinely make me feel comfortable while communicating with each other.  

shampasaid

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I like simplicity and honesty. I am repelled by those with double standards and those who show off their money and social status

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar

It is the simplicity and straightforwardness that is really difficult to find in people because most of them put on a mask thinking that by doing so they are protesting themselves or successfully camouflaging their true self ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Do to others as you would be done by. I hate the superiority complex and inferiority complex in people.  Misbehavior is what I dislike. I like courtesy. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I hate people who judge you by your attire and your get up. They categorize you into modern and non modern accordingly. I remember one lady who came to meet me. I was in a cotton sari. She said_ " Oh ! I thought you to be very modern from your style of writing and blogs. But you look so traditional". Yes I am progressive in thoughts and do not wear it on sleeves. Other day you might find me in Western Wear and that doesn't mean that I don't value my culture.

Arunima Singh wrote:

I hate people who judge you by your attire and your get up. They categorize you into modern and non modern accordingly. I remember one lady who came to meet me. I was in a cotton sari. She said_ " Oh ! I thought you to be very modern from your style of writing and blogs. But you look so traditional". Yes I am progressive in thoughts and do not wear it on sleeves. Other day you might find me in Western Wear and that doesn't mean that I don't value my culture.

Well said Arunima. Most of the people do not realize that outfits just cover our body and the real person comes out the moment one expresses his/her opinion. The true people will rate accordingly but those who believe in outer look will never understand this vital difference. 

shampasaid

I too hate this trait of passing snap judgments . In my school we have a Sanskrit teacher who dresses in either kurta pajama or dhoti and kurta. Many students tend to dismiss him off as an old fashioned,narrow minded saffronised nerd. He doesn't even bother. He lives close to my house and wears Western clothes , riding a motor cycle with his wife , who also dresses in Western clothes . I tease them and tell them to arrive at school on their bike once in their casual attire lol ..

Snap judgement and juicy gossips prevail in our society and I can't stand it. Unfortunately I will say that females are more active in this. That is my experience and I don't want to be judgemental.

usha manohar wrote:

I too hate this trait of passing snap judgments . In my school we have a Sanskrit teacher who dresses in either kurta pajama or dhoti and kurta. Many students tend to dismiss him off as an old fashioned,narrow minded saffronised nerd. He doesn't even bother. He lives close to my house and wears Western clothes , riding a motor cycle with his wife , who also dresses in Western clothes . I tease them and tell them to arrive at school on their bike once in their casual attire lol ..

It is entirely a personal decision but considering him as narrow minded shows that the upbringing of such students is unfortunately very close-minded. 

shampasaid

Being judgmental is the worst attribute. I am very fond of such people who are witty but side by side I dislike those who in the name of wit become vulgar. I am a simple person and I love those who believe in simplicity. Bank balance should not decide relationship and so who weighs me on the basis of my wealth I simply maintain a safe distance from them.  

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.