The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have nothing against any commercialization of the sports as long as corruption and wrong doings stay away from it. It is just a different format of the game and it is on high demand. I can see the craze in my husband and elder daughter. I wish we could encourage and commercialize other deserving sports too in the same way. Well, pro-kabbadi league and football league and there was one for badminton .....are all welcome step. Hopefully with such commercialization and encouragement these sports too will get their due and players will get what they deserve 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kumar N
jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I agree with Usha! The IPL has turned cricket into a joke where players are auctioned off like animals. Even top ranking players do not feel below dignity at this kind of slave market. I feel cricket altogether should be scrapped, it proves nothing, it does nothing or brings nothing to the society in general. Only wastage of time and efforts where a handful few carry home sackfuls of money with Bollywood bimbos hanging on to their necks!

Though I agree with your view on IPL, I do not endorse your view about cricket. You might consider it a wastage of time and efforts, but for a true cricketer it is their life. Its something they are very passionate about. In the end, cricket is like any other game, in which only a few individuals would attain success. Its a way of life.

I agree cricket is just a sport. One team has to win and the other one has to lose. If cricket does nothing to the society then no other game does. Sports are essential to the society as any other activity.

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kumar N

I personally like Test Cricket as that is the real test to any cricketer.

Yogita wrote:

Yeah. You are right

Please dont make unnecessary posts simply to get points, if you have nothing to add that contributes to the discussion it is better you refrain from posting..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Yogita wrote:

Yeah. You are right

Please dont make unnecessary posts simply to get points, if you have nothing to add that contributes to the discussion it is better you refrain from posting..

I think we have another one in the long list that did it purposely. I am trying my best to adjust them but I think they belong to the "Classical Group of Spammers"

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.