Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

I also take these survey but have no time with my other works of fiction writing. Two novels of mine are being published by Penguin.

Congrats MG ...plus1

I somehow have no patience with surveys although I did some earlier ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:
jabeen wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Online surveys are my favorite earning sites. I earn almost 500-600 a day from different survey sites when in India and 1000/ or even more while in Australia. I am working for more than 10 such sites at present.

500-600 a day?? That's quite a big amount. I was told that earning by taking survey pays very little and consumes lots of time. How many survey do you take to earn such an amount in a day?

I can earn even more if had time to fill them up all but due to my offline activity I have to skip a number of surveys almost every day. I get paid in the range of Rs25-100 each survey for Indians and $1- $5 for other survey sites. I can give you what I have done so far this morning and there will be more (10-15 by the evening). I get better offers in Australia (incidentally, I am leaving for Sydney tomorrow. Check what I did so far today- In case you want names of the survey sites, please let me know. By the way did you check your mailbox with my IED Wishes? 

Screen shot my mailbox this morning- each survey is worth Rs 45 to Rs 90. And the one from the Australian site is worth $1.5.Screenshot 118

That's really good sunil , I did some earlier although not religiously , on and off so dint earn much. I feel that with experience you are able to earn more 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I did a few survey as a part of offer on one of the sites. It did not interest me. Seemed monotonous and required lots of patience. And the earning was too low. It would have been good if the earning was good. Looking at Sunil and MG singh's response, I think getting the right site is important that pays good for the effort.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I too do a lot of surveys and earn a decent amount. If we have to earn good, we have to take a lot of surveys from different sites and be consistent, having patience is very important because the earning is not steady or certain. But once we get in the flow of it, then it is good going.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I too do a lot of surveys and earn a decent amount. If we have to earn good, we have to take a lot of surveys from different sites and be consistent, having patience is very important because the earning is not steady or certain. But once we get in the flow of it, then it is good going.

I agree with you, we can earn decent amount from survey sites. But it is problem that it is not possible for person like me who is from small city to get and complete survey every day. Some members are complaining that survey require too much time but it not true. To earn 100RS from a article one may require to spend more than an hour but it is not in case of survey. Kalyani tell me one thing. I am from small city. Survey provider wants candidates from large city. I am from small city. My son is living is Delhi. If I upload his address that it will help me or not. When I login Face book they inform me that I am longin from Jaipur. Tell me can I gave me address of Jaipur. 

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I agree with you, we can earn decent amount from survey sites. But it is problem that it is not possible for person like me who is from small city to get and complete survey every day. Some members are complaining that survey require too much time but it not true. To earn 100RS from a article one may require to spend more than an hour but it is not in case of survey. Kalyani tell me one thing. I am from small city. Survey provider wants candidates from large city. I am from small city. My son is living is Delhi. If I upload his address that it will help me or not. When I login Face book they inform me that I am longin from Jaipur. Tell me can I gave me address of Jaipur. 

Anil, that is a bit of a problem with surveys. Most surveys are targeted towards specific demographic, which means people of certain age groups and from certain cities, as the surveys are related to consumer products and such products sell more in larger cities. But that does not mean that people from small towns do not get surveys, they do get, but you have to have a lot of patience. I would not suggest that you change your place of residence while answering surveys because the IP address can be detected easily and can be taken as a sign of cheating so please do not do that. But one thing you can earn is through referrals, most survey sites also pay adequate amounts if you get more people to join and answer surveys there.

Are you registered at Toluna? They do have a lot of surveys daily and many of which you can easily answer and complete.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I personally think that Surveys are very time consuming, monotonous & requires good amount of patience & perseverance. Also it may not be as rewarding in proportion of our efforts. I have given some surveys in Toluna, Paidviewpoint. Paidview point pays very low, even toluna pays low but atleast in toluna we will get paid in form of vouchers. 

However it is all a pocket money earning sites for time spent which can be used much more judiciously. For people who have retired or in their old age or have lot of free time it is good I feel.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I think many people here work on survey sites. Can you suggest me some of them. With some personal problems and health issues of my mother in law, I have limited my offline job. I am going to school only twice a week for Parents workshop. I have more free time at hand and would like to know of more ways to earn online. I am more interested in sites that will pay for article and blogging. Upfront payment ones will be better. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Anil, that is a bit of a problem with surveys. Most surveys are targeted towards specific demographic, which means people of certain age groups and from certain cities, as the surveys are related to consumer products and such products sell more in larger cities. But that does not mean that people from small towns do not get surveys, they do get, but you have to have a lot of patience. I would not suggest that you change your place of residence while answering surveys because the IP address can be detected easily and can be taken as a sign of cheating so please do not do that. But one thing you can earn is through referrals, most survey sites also pay adequate amounts if you get more people to join and answer surveys there.

Are you registered at Toluna? They do have a lot of surveys daily and many of which you can easily answer and complete.

Yes I am registered at Toluna. I am getting survey from Speak-up, Opinion, Global test market and some more. I am using some PTC sites for long time, Now they are also providing surveys. Thanks for your suggestion. Plz tell what I do to get referrals.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Yes I am registered at Toluna. I am getting survey from Speak-up, Opinion, Global test market and some more. I am using some PTC sites for long time, Now they are also providing surveys. Thanks for your suggestion. Plz tell what I do to get referrals.

I suggest you join YouGov survey site. There is no problem with your demography including age, city. The surveys are at most 4-5 minutes, very common question and pay you directly through western Union (go to local western Union center with ID and collect full amount). you should join here as an Indian

https://in.yougov.com/en-hi/refer/ywx4Olbe0yBeLn4GlR7rcw/

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.