Mansoon is active in most of part of country. Here we are also have rain, We all have some bad and some good experience of rain seasons. Share these here. How you will celebrate this season. Many songs are on Rain also share these here. Now I sharing this link, watch listen and enjoy rain season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfjw5JcalyU

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Here I am tempted to narrate the efforts of some state governments/ others to bring early rains. A state minister arranged marriage of frogs and in one state yajnas were performed for rains. I wonder if excessive rains in Mumbai were because of too many frog marriages. If so, they should perform some frog divorce ceremony to lower the curse of excessive rains. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Very true anil, here at Mangalore we have been having extremely heavy rains since a moth which is normal during monsoons. Today it has rained non stop since 4 am onwards...but no complaints, we enjoy the season and welcome it every year ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Here I am tempted to narrate the efforts of some state governments/ others to bring early rains. A state minister arranged marriage of frogs and in one state yajnas were performed for rains. I wonder if excessive rains in Mumbai were because of too many frog marriages. If so, they should perform some frog divorce ceremony to lower the curse of excessive rains. 

I appreciate your wit Gulshanji!! But there is no ritual of divorce in our culture and lawyers have enough pending cases in the court!!

@ anil. Surely there are lovely songs in Bollywood for Monsoon. But after some rain, the poor infrastructure in our cities makes Monsoon a devil for daily life.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

In Imphal we ve been having rain throughout the year and it peaked in second week of june causing floods. Many people are yet to return back to normal life. By the grace of God, the flood has receded now. Nowadays we don't have rain. Sometimes it drizzles only.

jabeen wrote:

In Imphal we ve been having rain throughout the year and it peaked in second week of june causing floods. Many people are yet to return back to normal life. By the grace of God, the flood has receded now. Nowadays we don't have rain. Sometimes it drizzles only.

These natural disasters due to excessive rain brings so much damage to life. That is the sad part and it happens each year in some or other part of the country. Sadly the lower income group is the worst effected one.

I left India in the 3rd week of June before any significant rain started in our area therefore unable to tell you my experience. But what I read in local online newspaper, my area is having normal rain.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We Indian are festival lover so we want any chance to be celebrate. Marriage of frog is also one of them. Our politicians are ultra most.

Arunima Singh wrote:

I appreciate your wit Gulshanji!! But there is no ritual of divorce in our culture and lawyers have enough pending cases in the court!!

@ anil. Surely there are lovely songs in Bollywood for Monsoon. But after some rain, the poor infrastructure in our cities makes Monsoon a devil for daily life.

Forgot for some day about infrastructure, celebrate rain season with hot snacks and tea with lovely songs.

jabeen wrote:

Every thing is with grace of God, Write some positive about rain season, how you will celebrate there?

Yesterday It rained quite heavily in Bangalore. Luckily none of us four were on road facing the hassles of traffic in a rainy season. We enjoyed our evening tea with hot pakodas sitting in our terrace garden. Rain is so enjoyable when you are in your home having ginger tea with hot pakodas. We did play soothing gazals in the background, though not the rainy season songs.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.