Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There are 5 states going for election from November first week onwards ..the results would be out by the 12 th of December for all the states and it will definitely make an impact on the coming general election in 2019..

These election are trailor of general election 2019. In Rajasthan BJP is loosing, It may be come back in Chattishgarh and M. P.

After having experienced Vasundara Raje's rule for two terms , although Congress ruled in between , people may want a change. How bad or good her rule was under BJP will be determined soon ...no matter what party comes to power their first and foremost priority should be people's welfare , ..

Yes for every government first priority should be welfare of people's. But is not true for congress government. Their first priority is to keep happy Gandhi Nehru family. Most of community of Rajasthan is not satisfied with Vashundara Raje.

No doubt the congress government gives importance to the Gandhi family but by claiming that the Congress government gives first priority to the Gandhi family, you are being unfair to the Congress party. No political party can keep the interest of people aside. Without taking up any people's welfare program, government will fall. 

In congress any state government have not any right to take a single step without permission of Gandhi family. Here who is CM or who is minister all thing is decided by Gandhi family. When leader know that we are depends on mercy of Gandhi family than why they care for public.

Its not just Congress, as far as I know, for any political party, who should be the chief minister of the state or who should be given the important ministerial berth is decided by the state political parties in consultation with their respective party president and other observers in the center. For instance, when N. Biren of BJP became the chief minister of Manipur, he along with important dignitaries of BJP members of Manipur held a meeting with BJP unit led by Amit Shah and many others to decide the ministerial berth.

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There are 5 states going for election from November first week onwards ..the results would be out by the 12 th of December for all the states and it will definitely make an impact on the coming general election in 2019..

These election are trailor of general election 2019. In Rajasthan BJP is loosing, It may be come back in Chattishgarh and M. P.

After having experienced Vasundara Raje's rule for two terms , although Congress ruled in between , people may want a change. How bad or good her rule was under BJP will be determined soon ...no matter what party comes to power their first and foremost priority should be people's welfare , ..

Yes for every government first priority should be welfare of people's. But is not true for congress government. Their first priority is to keep happy Gandhi Nehru family. Most of community of Rajasthan is not satisfied with Vashundara Raje.

No doubt the congress government gives importance to the Gandhi family but by claiming that the Congress government gives first priority to the Gandhi family, you are being unfair to the Congress party. No political party can keep the interest of people aside. Without taking up any people's welfare program, government will fall. 

In congress any state government have not any right to take a single step without permission of Gandhi family. Here who is CM or who is minister all thing is decided by Gandhi family. When leader know that we are depends on mercy of Gandhi family than why they care for public.

Its not just Congress, as far as I know, for any political party, who should be the chief minister of the state or who should be given the important ministerial berth is decided by the state political parties in consultation with their respective party president and other observers in the center. For instance, when N. Biren of BJP became the chief minister of Manipur, he along with important dignitaries of BJP members of Manipur held a meeting with BJP unit led by Amit Shah and many others to decide the ministerial berth.

In BJP opinion of other MLA is also important while in congress one person decide, who is CM.

anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In BJP opinion of other MLA is also important while in congress one person decide, who is CM.

How can you be so sure about it? 

Though I am no fan of Congress but I find it little difficult to digest this piece of statement.  Frankly speaking I don't think any political party would take such a risk as to let one man decide who would hold important portfolio. Moreover, is Rahul Gandhi capable of taking such an important decision all by himself?

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

How can you be so sure about it? 

Though I am no fan of Congress but I find it little difficult to digest this piece of statement.  Frankly speaking I don't think any political party would take such a risk as to let one man decide who would hold important portfolio. Moreover, is Rahul Gandhi capable of taking such an important decision all by himself?

Tell me one things Manmohan singh was choice of all MP of congress. He was choice of Sonia Gandhi. In Rajasthan Vasundhra is not choice of Modi or Sha, she is CM because mojority of MLA is with her.

I am observing many Police on some days catching people to check if any Cash is being seized. Hoping for a better & fair Election as Andhra Pradesh (Before dividing) had about more than 50% of the share of Money Bank Politics in the Country. That is humongous, hope strict measures are being taken now here.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I am observing many Police on some days catching people to check if any Cash is being seized. Hoping for a better & fair Election as Andhra Pradesh (Before dividing) had about more than 50% of the share of Money Bank Politics in the Country. That is humongous, hope strict measures are being taken now here.

Better and fair election is dream. Here one local party paid 25 laks to AAP only for alliance.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

These elections might be a trailer for upcoming 2019 elections. But still I feel in 2019, image of Narendra Modi as PM would play an important role. But these elections might work as a moral boost for BJP or opposition st this point of time when the heat of 2019 election is picking up.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I think Certainly again PM Modi image and Amit Shah tactics will play a major role. However I doubt whether BJP will be in power. Also if there is a grand alliance, I doubt how long it may last. In anyway I believe that BJP share of Votes will fall drastically.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I think Certainly again PM Modi image and Amit Shah tactics will play a major role. However I doubt whether BJP will be in power. Also if there is a grand alliance, I doubt how long it may last. In anyway I believe that BJP share of Votes will fall drastically.

Very rightly said. Either we have a hung assembly or BJP winning with small margin.

Arunima Singh wrote:

These elections might be a trailer for upcoming 2019 elections. But still I feel in 2019, image of Narendra Modi as PM would play an important role. But these elections might work as a moral boost for BJP or opposition st this point of time when the heat of 2019 election is picking up.

Yes this election is trailer and condition of BJP is not good. It will boost moral of congress but it will give a chance to BJP to correct their mistakes.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.