Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

But definitely BJP need to retrospect on these state elections and try to work on their shortcomings.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There are 5 states going for election from November first week onwards ..the results would be out by the 12 th of December for all the states and it will definitely make an impact on the coming general election in 2019..

These election are trailor of general election 2019. In Rajasthan BJP is loosing, It may be come back in Chattishgarh and M. P.

After having experienced Vasundara Raje's rule for two terms , although Congress ruled in between , people may want a change. How bad or good her rule was under BJP will be determined soon ...no matter what party comes to power their first and foremost priority should be people's welfare , ..

Yes for every government first priority should be welfare of people's. But is not true for congress government. Their first priority is to keep happy Gandhi Nehru family. Most of community of Rajasthan is not satisfied with Vashundara Raje.

No doubt the congress government gives importance to the Gandhi family but by claiming that the Congress government gives first priority to the Gandhi family, you are being unfair to the Congress party. No political party can keep the interest of people aside. Without taking up any people's welfare program, government will fall. 

Yes it right no party can keep the interest of people aside, but there first priorty is their supremo.

Arunima Singh wrote:

But definitely BJP need to retrospect on these state elections and try to work on their shortcomings.

In Rajasthan it is not looking possible that BJP will come back. It is loosing. Congress will be make here government. BJP lost all is last sixth months which it earned 4 and half years. 

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

These elections might be a trailer for upcoming 2019 elections. But still I feel in 2019, image of Narendra Modi as PM would play an important role. But these elections might work as a moral boost for BJP or opposition st this point of time when the heat of 2019 election is picking up.

Yes this election is trailer and condition of BJP is not good. It will boost moral of congress but it will give a chance to BJP to correct their mistakes.

State assembly elections are different from parliamentary elections since the state elections are fought on local issues. I understand that state elections may have their impact on general elections next year but state elections are not going to set an example. 

Possible ,but it is bound to have some kind of repercussions . The issues remain the same and both the MLAs and MPs are required to take care of it.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arunima Singh wrote:

They need to introspet a helluva lot. Yogi Adityanath has been going to other state and shooting his mouth off on issues that seem so petty pet ridiculous - wanting to change the name of cities . Doesn't he have anything better to do? His ex constituency is apparently one of worst managed and filthiest and UP is filled with criminal and terror activities which he should be looking into. ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think BJP would stop taking things for granted to some extent after 11th of this month. It would be nice if the leaders of the party kept their eyes on basic needs and not on emotional issues.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, epraneeth77
suni51 wrote:

I think BJP would stop taking things for granted to some extent after 11th of this month. It would be nice if the leaders of the party kept their eyes on basic needs and not on emotional issues.

The writing on the wall has been there for quite sometime now ..the major problem with BJP leaders including Mr Modi has been too much talk , blaming the opposition. Instead of constantly ridiculing Rahul Gandhi and the opposition if they concentrate on their own misguided missiles who are causing enough damage , things would have been far more productive. ..now even the BJP supporters are not sure..

Thank you said by: suni51

A few good leaders cannot compensate the many in efficient people under them is the thing I am getting in my mind.

Agreed BJP works better as per statistics shown in Parliament, but all the time blaming the opposition means actually giving importance to opposition and also focusing less on themselves and their development.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

They need to introspet a helluva lot. Yogi Adityanath has been going to other state and shooting his mouth off on issues that seem so petty pet ridiculous - wanting to change the name of cities . Doesn't he have anything better to do? His ex constituency is apparently one of worst managed and filthiest and UP is filled with criminal and terror activities which he should be looking into. ..

Yes it is right some time people like yogi is proved harmful. Party must be impose some check on him. Although he is popular in Hindu community.

suni51 wrote:

If it happen it will help BJP in coming general election. In Rajasthan image of Vasundra is not so good. So it better to give commond of general election to some other person.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.