The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The holi is celebrated in a big way. In a bigger way than to my comfort level, therefore I avoid going out on main holi day. I sit inside my room and use Dry Gulal if someone comes to my place. I miss the way holi was played in the past.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Holi festival greetings to all those who celebrate it.... I love the very concept of it especially the colors , am told that it is the end of spring and the beginning of summer.

Is Holi not celebrated at your place?

In south least people celebrate Holi.  We in North India also don't celebrate festival of South India. But Holi is popular in some state of South India.

No we don't celebrate holi here although it is celebrated in college campus by students since there are many north Indian students studying in various colleges and the locals too celebrate it along with them. Incidentally yesterday being full moon day , it was really magnificent with a super moon lighting up the sky..

Yes my son told me about it. At one holi he was at Manipal University at Bangloru. That collage gave them half day leave to play holi. Yes in these days night are some cold and spending some time watching moon on full moon day is a special experience.

suni51 wrote:

The holi is celebrated in a big way. In a bigger way than to my comfort level, therefore I avoid going out on main holi day. I sit inside my room and use Dry Gulal if someone comes to my place. I miss the way holi was played in the past.

All days are not equal. In these days Holi is some less graceful than old days. When we are facing problem of water that it is vise to playing holi with dry color.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.