Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sharmistha Banerjee wrote:

Nowadays children are much addicted to mobile phones than elder person.This harms a lot for young children.Those who are not much addicted with mobile phones it will not harm them anymore.

Yes I saw that children of 5 years using eyeglasses in these days, Indeed misuse of any thing is harmful including mobiles. But I noticed that most of persons who are using mobile are addict of it.

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Using too much mobile phones definitely affects the health of a person. It depletes his thinking power, makes him more virtual, in the sense that understanding real life situations and world is not as better as common man. His eyes gets strained and he becomes more isolated in social life.

The current data war which is going in telecom sector has dis advantages and advantages to the users. A normal user who comes back home everyday and has wifi & desktop at home doesn't require the amount of data which is being offered currently (1GB per day). But this offer is making people to increase their mobile usage without much benefit, rather it is creating an adverse impact on people.

Absolutely true. 1GB per day is a huge data usage and since its easily available, many people tends to access internet more than they really need. Cases of people getting addicted to online games have also gone up, particularly young children. This affects not only their health but also their academic performance and behavior.

Not only games many are using it only to watch video clips. Doctors said that stop using mobiles and watching TV before one hours of sleeping time. Blue rays are problem in sleeping. Many peoples keeping their mobile on bed when they are slipping. Using thumbs for typing may be a serious problem in future.

Indeed, one should wash their hands with soap after usage of Phone or laptops as there are gargantuan amount of bacteria on Laptops and Smartphones than in the washroom.

Keeping Mobile near heads while sleeping cause various nervous and brain problems. Even using them just before sleep is not at all advisable as it disturbs our sleep and causes depression.

Yes it right that keeping mobiles near heads cause of brain problems. In coming years we will see persons with hearing and brain problem. 

I agree with you wifi is one more add on in food,clothing and shelter for youths, using too much internet making you aloof from social life which increases sense of loneliness hence i feel using too much mobile phone first and foremost affecting you psychologically,mentally and than physically.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Exactly 3 -4 years children did not ready to eat food without watching videos on phone and using phone so early in age definitely affect that child's whole life.

AKANKSHA SHRIVASTAVA wrote:

I agree with you wifi is one more add on in food,clothing and shelter for youths, using too much internet making you aloof from social life which increases sense of loneliness hence i feel using too much mobile phone first and foremost affecting you psychologically,mentally and than physically.

Yes I am agree with you I also experience it. Some of my nearest prefer to use mobile than interaction with family members. 

AKANKSHA SHRIVASTAVA wrote:

Exactly 3 -4 years children did not ready to eat food without watching videos on phone and using phone so early in age definitely affect that child's whole life.

I discuss this issue at another forum site. Parents are not agree to stop their children to use mobiles. 

As an educator and counselor,  I work with children with special needs and also counsel ones going through emotional and social issues.  It is alarming to see the way these screens and addiction to them has damaged our young minds and effected their social and emotional abilities.  

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

As an educator and counselor,  I work with children with special needs and also counsel ones going through emotional and social issues.  It is alarming to see the way these screens and addiction to them has damaged our young minds and effected their social and emotional abilities.  

Do you counsel teenagers too? I have one relatives who is addicted to the online game, mobile legend. I feel that she is spending too much of her time on that. Unfortunately though her parents scold her but she doesn't really listen. She has also reached a stage where she does know that too much of screen time is harmful. So it becomes very difficult to counsel.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes I am agree with you, children and young are some what addict of mobile phones. They can't spent single hour without it. They are habitual of checking mobile many times without any call.

Today, in TOI paper, a news came stating that too much screen time on phone or looking at the phone increases stress levels and people think of watching the phone again and again as an attraction to it which increases stress.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.