Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

A cunning strategy to ensure that whichever party wins, some one or the other within his family stays in power! It is only upto the voters to show such people their rightful place!

Voter are not fool what I am feeling others are also feeling it. Both husband and wife will defeat in this election.

Don't be so sure about it. Though many of us feels like Sunil , that people like Shatrughan Sinha has no bussiness in politics as they are unlikely to contribute anything positive for upliftment of the society. But there are still masses of people who are his fans and have already elected him twice.

That time he was contested at ticket of BJP now he is congress candidate. In his past victory roll of BJP played important role than his fans.

Shatrughan Sinha is fighting from there based on Kaystha votes and the support of Muslims, that goes with Congress, besides RJD's traditional vote is behind him too and add to this he is a local boy of that particular area.. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Shatrughan Sinha is fighting from there based on Kaystha votes and the support of Muslims, that goes with Congress, besides RJD's traditional vote is behind him too and add to this he is a local boy of that particular area.. 

Yes I know about all these, but SP candidates is also contesting from Patna. If he is supporting SP  in Lukhnow than how he will appose it in Patna. You are right he can win.

Elections have become a circus now with the contestants trying to outbeat each other in abuse contest . Azam Khan and his son take the crown because they seem to have lowered themselves to a level which no one has reached yet. Honestly, it is shameful the way things are ...I blame even BJP candidate making such atrocious statements  esp Sadhvi Pragya! She is out on bail , not cleared if charges and has been given a ticket by the BJP leadership which in itself sends out wrong signals and added to that her statements ..honestly  do we need such leaders? Why is BJP bent on tarnishing it's reputation?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen
usha manohar wrote:

Elections have become a circus now with the contestants trying to outbeat each other in abuse contest . Azam Khan and his son take the crown because they seem to have lowered themselves to a level which no one has reached yet. Honestly, it is shameful the way things are ...I blame even BJP candidate making such atrocious statements  esp Sadhvi Pragya! She is out on bail , not cleared if charges and has been given a ticket by the BJP leadership which in itself sends out wrong signals and added to that her statements ..honestly  do we need such leaders? Why is BJP bent on tarnishing it's reputation?

Yes I am agree with you She is not doing well. But at present all are doing it so BJP candidates also doing it. Yesterday Rahul said for Amit Saha Hatyara.

usha manohar wrote:

I agree with you. Choosing Sadhv Pragya as a BJP candidate might not be a right choice. She is such a controversial figure. Already she has made so many controversial statements which is harming the image of BJP.

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I agree with you. Choosing Sadhv Pragya as a BJP candidate might not be a right choice. She is such a controversial figure. Already she has made so many controversial statements which is harming the image of BJP.

I guess their calculation is different with reference to the region and context because Digvijay Singh was the one who was instrumental in spreading the Hindu terror idea and thereby sending her to prison. Even today there is no clear evidence against any of the accused. So , probably BJP wants you score points by making things right for her "if" she is indeed innocent , which one s what she claims 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think BJP should keep Sadhu, Sanyasi and Sadvis away from election process or maybe limit their role to support them from outside but not give them tickets, whatever the situation. Such people narrow down the politics to the point of religion  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: jabeen
Arunima Singh wrote:

They are not sincere politicians.  They just want to stay in power for their personal benefits.  They are oppotunists and are neither loyal to the party or to the voters.  I hope voters are able to judge it.  Neither husband or wife deserve to be in politics or win an election. 

You are right. What are they wife and husband is thinking that they can make fool voters. It is question that while congress and SP is not understanding that their candidates is opposing them in other states.Both have two flags in their pocket and they will use them as they need. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.