Now UN declare Masood Azhat as Global Terrorists. India is demanding it for many years. It is diplomatic victory of India. Do you  thinking that it will be proved help full in contorting terrorism in J&K?

https://postcard.news/after-surgical-strike-on-global-terrorist-masood-azhar-pm-modi-says-this-is-just-a-start-see-what-happens-next-meanwhile-past-tweets-haunt-congress-party/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think there has been news that Azhar is dead. However this is a good victory as his assets will be freezed. Don't know how it will affect the J&K situation though.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Well, its a start at least! Modi's diplomatic policies and his efforts to garner support from other nations have finally paid off by getting Masood branded as a global terrorist. It is now the downfall of the notorious psychopath and hopefully, also of JEM!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

epraneeth77 wrote:

I think there has been news that Azhar is dead. However this is a good victory as his assets will be freezed. Don't know how it will affect the J&K situation though.

If it is news from Pakistan than it is not believable.  I think it will not affect situation in Kashmir. They will form new group with new leader.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Well, its a start at least! Modi's diplomatic policies and his efforts to garner support from other nations have finally paid off by getting Masood branded as a global terrorist. It is now the downfall of the notorious psychopath and hopefully, also of JEM!

No doubt it is diplomatic victory of BJP government. It may be proved downfall of JEM and other groups if Pakistan government and army support it. Pakistan is facing financial crisis and it is not in favor of them to support terrorism and terrorists.

The problem with terrorism is that it is like Phoenix that grows again and again. BJP led govt has been relentless in its efforts to brand him a terrorist and finally it has been done but it also raises many questions . China can never be trusted, has shown its true colors giving in only because of pressure from other powerful nations. Terrorism has only grown through the years inspite of being condemned by all nations and terrorists hunted down. You get to hear of youngsters joining terror organisations almost on a daily basis from places like Kashmir and Kerala.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If Pakistan based terrorist group don't support Kashmir's young that they are not in position to do much more. Kashmir's based terrorists are getting support form Pakistan. China is a selfish country he want support of India for his dream project.

Now it is in news that ISIS has claimed it has set up a branch in Kashmir, how true is it?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Now it is in news that ISIS has claimed it has set up a branch in Kashmir, how true is it?

It is true. Over the past years, there have been many instances of people hoisting the black flag of ISIS so there can be no doubts that the ISIS has there offshoot in the state!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

It is true. Over the past years, there have been many instances of people hoisting the black flag of ISIS so there can be no doubts that the ISIS has there offshoot in the state!

It is a very worrying scenario in that case and that has to be curbed at it's root. Hope some permanent resolution is brought in.

Here in Telangana, the KCR led govt has given 1 lakh to each Masjid to celebrate Iftar in a grand manner.

Telangana is currently under serious debt and RBI has told the govt that it cannot lend anymore than 2000 crore per month.

Also there was a proposal to build hospitals which will only see muslim patients and no other religion patients will be allowed to be seen in the hospital!

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/telanganas-debt-95-within-span-one-year-rbi-report-92114

epraneeth77 wrote:

It is not true All rubbish.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.