The topic is locked.

Tomorrow is Akshaya Tritiya. It is also called Akti and Akha Teej. Here in Rajasthan we called it Akhateej. It is an important festival and Hindus and Jain. It is also birth day of Parshuram, the sixth incarnation  of God Vishnu. People like to shopping of gold and other expensive article on this day. It is also day of kiting in Rajasthan. Here tomorrow we cook khicddi and Imli (tamarind) pana, sweet and sour juice and tamarind. With all goodness one evil also associated with this day and it is child marriage. Here in Rajsathan it is the day when most of child marriage will performed tomorrow. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yea, also it is very important festival where there is a belief that if anybody buys gold or jewellery today it will bring good fortune in the future.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I have stopped buying anything on this day. In fact gold is neither a good investment or safe as ornament in today's conditions.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes today is Akshaya Tritiya. On this auspicious occasion, I convey my good wishes to everyone present here in this forum. This day is considered as an excellent time to purchase ornaments. It's also a very auspicious day for every businessmen. In Kolkata where I live, most businessmen visit the Kalighat temple and offer their prayers for a prosperous beginning.

epraneeth77 wrote:

Yea, also it is very important festival where there is a belief that if anybody buys gold or jewellery today it will bring good fortune in the future.

Yes people like to buys gold today. today gold rate is 100 Rs per 10 Gm higher. 

Saurav Banerjee wrote:

Yes today is Akshaya Tritiya. On this auspicious occasion, I convey my good wishes to everyone present here in this forum. This day is considered as an excellent time to purchase ornaments. It's also a very auspicious day for every businessmen. In Kolkata where I live, most businessmen visit the Kalighat temple and offer their prayers for a prosperous beginning.

Here in Rajasthan we don't go to any temple for prayer. This day is known for kiting and child marriage. 

suni51 wrote:

I have stopped buying anything on this day. In fact gold is neither a good investment or safe as ornament in today's conditions.

I too never buying any thing on this day. For my family it is day only for cooking Khichdi and Imli juice and some donation in temples. You don't like to invest in gold but for Indian it is still most favorable means of investing. 

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I too never buying any thing on this day. For my family it is day only for cooking Khichdi and Imli juice and some donation in temples. You don't like to invest in gold but for Indian it is still most favorable means of investing. 

In fact we have decided to sell our gold as it is lying in the locker and my wife do not want to wear gold ornaments ever since she was robbed on knife point when coming from nearby shopping area. She lost her chain, rings and mobile and wallet. We are paying unnecessarily for locker and losing interest that we can earn selling our gold. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

In fact we have decided to sell our gold as it is lying in the locker and my wife do not want to wear gold ornaments ever since she was robbed on knife point when coming from nearby shopping area. She lost her chain, rings and mobile and wallet. We are paying unnecessarily for locker and losing interest that we can earn selling our gold. 

Oh my God ,it must have been a scary and traumatic experience for her...I too have lost any interest in buying gold , whatever little I possess is more than enough and my two daughters too are not keen   , so I rarely buy gold as an ornament or investment.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Thankfully nothing happened to your better half. 

There are certain areas where chain snatching kind of things happen, and people should avoid wearing them especially when going on a tour.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Yours experience is not good, What happen with you is enough to use and keep gold. Long term investment in gold pay more than interest. In 1986 price of 10 Gm gold was 1800 and now it is 30000. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.