Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Rahul has been sulking now for almost a week and the funny thing is the Congress party working committee is not even thinking of an alternative ..they only want him !!

It seems leaders including Sheela Dikshit are ready to sit in front of his house to request him to change his mind about quitting. Instead of wasting their time on all these dramas , they use their time to visit their constituency and work at grass root level to  better their performance next time.

This dharna drama just goes on to prove that despite their miserable failure, they will still not persist from their sycophancy of the Gandhi family. Now, Dikshit is quite a senior leader of the party and has also been the CM of New Delhi in the past and yet, she is ready to stoop down to this level, all because the prince charming is sulking and refuses to speak to anyone.

To a certain extent  I can understand  their feelings. Congress party may totally collapse without  the Gandhis.

There is indeed  a risk of that. But it is equally true that after Rajiv Gandhi, there was no one left in the family who could really head and lead the congress party and the leadership was actually thrust upon Sonia even when she was initially reluctant. She has shown that she does not have the best interests of the party or the country in her heart but that of only she, her family and her close associates, and no one else. So this is a risk that other senior leaders of the party should take or else just dissolve it and forget about it. BUt going RG and PV when they have absolutely no mettle or talent is just too much.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Rahul has been sulking now for almost a week and the funny thing is the Congress party working committee is not even thinking of an alternative ..they only want him !!

It seems leaders including Sheela Dikshit are ready to sit in front of his house to request him to change his mind about quitting. Instead of wasting their time on all these dramas , they use their time to visit their constituency and work at grass root level to  better their performance next time.

This dharna drama just goes on to prove that despite their miserable failure, they will still not persist from their sycophancy of the Gandhi family. Now, Dikshit is quite a senior leader of the party and has also been the CM of New Delhi in the past and yet, she is ready to stoop down to this level, all because the prince charming is sulking and refuses to speak to anyone.

To a certain extent  I can understand  their feelings. Congress party may totally collapse without  the Gandhis.

It is right that congress will collapse without Gandhi family. Congress leader know it. Sonia Gandhi is of near by 80 years and Rahul Gandi is not able to save congress. 

If Congress is really serious about the interest of party and Nation,  then RaGa and Priyanka have to leave their leading role and give good leadership a chance to head the party. They just have to leave their post for a capable person and not the party. 

But the real issue is whether it will actually work.  The work culture of Congress has always been a Yes Boss culture where some member of this family has been the Boss.  So even if a non Gandhi becomes president of the party,  can he work without pleasing the Gandhis or will they be just a remote controlled president?  

A lot needs to be changed in work culture. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

As expected  Sonia Gandhi hss taken over the Congress party and now we have to wait and watch as to what they plan to do? Disrupt the proceedings  as much as possible  or play a positive role?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

As expected  Sonia Gandhi hss taken over the Congress party and now we have to wait and watch as to what they plan to do? Disrupt the proceedings  as much as possible  or play a positive role?

Well, it was no surprise at all. Now she will remain silent for some time until she can go off on her regular secret foreign tours, no doubt to take orders from the secret boss and then stat with her disruptive policies. Many leftists have already started that and now keep spreading fake stories of how newly elected ministers such as Pratap Sarangi from Odisha have criminal backgrounds. Some have gone so far as to say that Sarangi was the culprit behind burning of Graham Staines and his children. It is going be even more disgusting this time round.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think the resignation drama has come to an end.  Like always mom came to rescue his son and even rewarded him with the tag of a fearless and capable leader.  Sister Priyanka has started with the blame game.  She told that it was SP- BSP gathbandhan that made BJP win in UP.  Had they taken Congress on board,  the scenario would have been different. 

So the resignation drama is over.  Rahul will continue as President of Congress.  I think he will be there till some other family member is ready to take over.  Now they are ready for destructive opposition role playing all propaganda against ruling government. 

It seems that Gandhi and Vadra will never grow up to take responsibility of their mistakes. 

In recent INC meeting, Sonia Gandhi will lead Congress in Parliament. They have continued drama of resignation of Rahul Gandhi and still not ready to come out of slavery of this one family.

Actually RG doesn't want to stay in politics but his mom won't let him leave it. She thinks she will have no place in India if RG leaves politics. Probably the Gandhis are still hopeful.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The win in 2004 against a great PM Vajpayee has really filled Sonia's brain with false notions about India and Indian voters. She feels that Indian voters are fool and can be lured for votes on freebies and emotional blackmailing. Certain media houses played a critical role in defeat of Vajpayee in 2004. UPA 2 was the result of a good work by MMS in his frist tenure. But Sonia took the credit for that too. 

Now Indian voters have become smarter. The ground work done by Modi for them has helped them to think above false promises and freebies. 

Sonia has to come out of her notion that giving more and more chances to Rahul to prove himself is nto going to work unless he really shows an inclination towards politics. 

The drama still continues.. Rahul Gandhi has said that deciding for new president name is the work of Congress party.  It's not his responsibility and duty to name or suggest someone.  I am not sure if this will lead somewhere.  It's same like the saying "Who will bell the cat? ". In the work culture of this party can anyone go ahead a name someone out of this family.  Rahul is simply bluffing around and playing a safe game.  All seems like a well scripted plot. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.