Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

How much dynasty rules in the party has always been evident. There has been family always above party here. It's so unfortunate that they still sing praise of Indira and Nehru and seek vote on that. They could have done a better thing my seeking votes on acheivements of PVNR and Manmohan Singh. Congress just fails to recognize it's leaders. It has sidelined leaders like PVNR, Manmohan Singh and Pranab Mukherjee. They want bootlickers to Gandhi family. And that is becoming suicidal to the party. The differences are out in public.

And with all the irresponsible statements post abrogation of Article 370, they are again active in making their grave deeper. This is one party that has stopped learning from it's past mistakes and so is all set to be doomed.

Manmohan Singh is an honest person but he is not politician. He can't won election and he never start propagater of congress. Indeed most of congress leader don't like any person than Gandhi family to lead the party. Some senior leaders of congress is speaking nonsense after abrogation of article 370. If they are not in its favor than why they are not promising to reinstate these if they come in power?

Very true.

Manmohan Singh is a honest person, that is the value he carries and hence his words are taken into consideration, but since he is not a good politician, his words are taken in consideration with the discretion of judgement, as to whether those words emerge from his knowledge or that is colluded with the Sonia and their dynasty pressure.

Congress have run only 1 agenda till now, even after losing. They are just in opposition of the BJP, but nothing is said as to what they will do in that situation. P.Chidambaram however mentioned some good words from Modi's Independence speech.

Yes I read in newspaper that Chidambaram favor Modi is speech. He is intelligent person but he also have DNA of slavery of congress.

Yes Chidambaram supported Modi on population control, water savings and plastic ban. But when it comes to Article 370, he made an irresponsible statement and just made it communal. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

From 2nd Oct, single use Plastic ban also is coming as indicated by Modi.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

If plastic will banned it will solve many problems. I read in newspaper that substitute of plastic is made from a cacters, it is called in India Nagfani. It is plan of desert and India have it too much. So now it is easy to banned plastics.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes Chidambaram supported Modi on population control, water savings and plastic ban. But when it comes to Article 370, he made an irresponsible statement and just made it communal. 

Ex-Chief minister of Haryana, Hudda also favor removal of section 370. He said that congress is on wrong track. Looking in coming days he will left congress.

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

If plastic will banned it will solve many problems. I read in newspaper that substitute of plastic is made from a cacters, it is called in India Nagfani. It is plan of desert and India have it too much. So now it is easy to banned plastics.

Found this Article on Cactus Plastic.

But these type of inventions take long time to come to market.

https://futurism.com/the-byte/biodegradable-plastic-cactus-juice

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: jabeen, usha manohar
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Yes if government will not banned plastic than it may be possible that it will take time, but if plastic will banned completely  and government will also strictly enforce it, we have substitute in short period. Its raw material available in India.

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

It is a great discovery. If it is marketed, it can also solve the problem of effectively banning the plastic that are available nowadays. 

One of the main reasons why the Government agencies are unable to effectively ban use of  plastic material is the lack of alternative material to plastic. But with the availability of biodegradable plastic the problem can be solved.

jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

It is a great discovery. If it is marketed, it can also solve the problem of effectively banning the plastic that are available nowadays. 

One of the main reasons why the Government agencies are unable to effectively ban use of  plastic material is the lack of alternative material to plastic. But with the availability of biodegradable plastic the problem can be solved.

Complete ban of plastic is not possible. Only plastic bags and packing material is more harmful. We can't buy other plastic items everyday. But we are using many plastic bags in a day.

Coming back to the topic, ever since Sonia Gandhi took over the Congress Party, Rahul Gandhi thankfully seems to have taken a back seat especially now with the new excitement of Chidambaram hogging all the headlines ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.