Government created a panic in kashmir by cancelling Amarnath yatra and declaring a terror attack report was given by the Intelligence. Then a blackout in kashmir followed by imposing 144, house arrests of leaders and all the modes of communication was disabled. So it was clear that all the moves was to revoke article 370 and it was pre planned. Article 370 was a fault in our constituition. But was it a planned move? or it was just like demonetiztion? Will it have adverse effects? Are the people of kashmir felt betrayed? Is it a open invitation for Terror organisation to get more innocents and turn them into Jihadis? Will there be Vikas or development in kashmir as there are no signs of development in the country?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There has been development in the Country, I guess you are not aware of the  things happening in the Country.

Kashmir issue happened very recently, to expect of development in a month is a unimaginable thing.

Yes there will be resistance from those members who are inclined towards terror organizations, but it will subside.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

The governments should have acted long before in this matter but policy of appeasement kept them from doing so. I am sure it was a well planed move which maybe disturbs the life for sometime but it will solve the problem once forever, this way or that way. As far terror organizations are concerned they should be prepared to face the music. We should realize the fact that J&K is not limited to few districts in Kashmir valley but it covers a vast majority and different sectors in the state. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Just think of a situation where someone puts a hurdle on a public road and asks everyone to move around it and not let anything happen to it because it is sacred. People comply and start treating the hurdle as sacred and make donations thereby filling the pockets of a few .... With time it becomes a practice, norm and later a rule. Any sensible person would question the move and try to remove the hurdle , but very few human beings have the capacity nor the courage to question. But some  have the audacity to question and penalize the person who goes ahead and removes the hurdles because of selfish reasons. ...let the opposer's oppose and face the consequences and if we fear terrorists and those with terror tendencies there would be no end to it. It is the duty of the citizens to  support and strengthen the hands of the brave leaders who have done away with an illegal act , not for personal gains but to do the right thing. Whatever follows has to be faced by the entire nation ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Nothing new will happen in Kashmir after revoke of article 370. Peoples of Jammu and Ladaakh region are happy with it. Kashmir is disturb area before revoke of section 370 and may be it live like it for some years. But after it peoples will realise it that section 370 is nothing more than a carrot in front of a horse.

Out of 18 districts of J&K only 4-5 districts in Kashmir valley are opposing this but rest of them have nothing to say against A370. In fact at least 1o districts of Jammu region and 2 in Ladakh are happy with this move. Government has to keep a constant vigil on these 3-4 districts and handle the situation with strong hands. Normalcy will come back but it will take time. Kashmir case is like a surgery case where the patient is in now ICU and will take time when it will be allowed to go out.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

Out of 18 districts of J&K only 4-5 districts in Kashmir valley are opposing this but rest of them have nothing to say against A370. In fact at least 1o districts of Jammu region and 2 in Ladakh are happy with this move. Government has to keep a constant vigil on these 3-4 districts and handle the situation with strong hands. Normalcy will come back but it will take time. Kashmir case is like a surgery case where the patient is in now ICU and will take time when it will be allowed to go out.

True...even the army is very happy with the overall move. Most Kashmiri students, people from bordering remote villages who have not seen even a single penny of money that was given to Kashmir until now for development, students, all are extremely happy with the move and are supporting Modi government. It is only the opposition, separatists, pro-Pakis and leftists who have a lot to lose by way of terror fundings are the ones who are not happy about it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

SIr can u name a few recent developments in our country ? 

ACommonMan wrote:

SIr can u name a few recent developments in our country ? 

Do you not read or hear about things?

Yes i m reading and hearing about things like

1. Agricultural Distress

2.Unemployment

3.Infrastructure

3.Women safety

4.Poverty

5.Healthcare system

6.Basic Sanitation

7.Education System

8.Illiteracy

9.Corruption

10. Inflatation

11.Intolerance towards Minorities

12. Currency value

and many more

ACommonMan wrote:

Yes i m reading and hearing about things like

1. Agricultural Distress

2.Unemployment

3.Infrastructure

3.Women safety

4.Poverty

5.Healthcare system

6.Basic Sanitation

7.Education System

8.Illiteracy

9.Corruption

10. Inflatation

11.Intolerance towards Minorities

12. Currency value

and many more

Looking at the list you have complied, not hard to guess that you are relying on the leftist media and secular lobby. Otherwise you would not have this!

Problems from no. 1 through 10. except for no. 3 are the result of hard work and efforts of congress government who only adopted policies that were gainful to them and their henchmen, corruption was their own handiwork otherwise Chidambaram would not have been taken in, more are to follow now.

You talk about intolerance towards minorities while conveniently ignoring the very open gazwa-e-hind that is happening in Kashmir and West Bengal. There are several villages in UP where Hindus are being forced to evacuate their properties and flee elsewhere. just day before yesterday, in Rajasthan, stones were pelted at the procession being carried out by VHP when they passed through the vicinity of a masjid, the houses from where stones were thrown all belong to your minorities.

Currency value has fallen due to demonetization and it will stay that way for some time, but did you research or ask anyone to understand why the demonezation had to be implemented. It was again due to the handiwork of Chidambaram and two of his henchmen who were in RBI, that several crores worth of counterfeit currency was printed abroad on the official, authentic currency paper made by de la rue  and these notes were officially in circulation via RBI. what do you say to that? So to repair and clean the mess by your tolerant and secular congress government, the currency value had to fall.

On the same note while we are at it, do write your thoughts related to atrocities on Kashmiri pandits that happened with blessings of congress and how, now recently the same government has tried to settle Ronhingyas in the same state while Pandits are not allowed to return to their homes.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.