Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

Usha@ You will be surprised when i say that just like article 370 if Modi removes reservation except for SC and ST there will be nothing happening. HENCE I HAVE A GUT FEELING IT WILL HAPPEN. As far as Hindi is concerned, Amit Shah is on a weak wicket. Hindi cannot be the national language as it is the mother tongue only of 45% of the population. Its about time English was declared as the sole link language with all others having equal status. It will happen at some stage.

I agree that it is not possible to implement Hindi as National language because the southern states would never accept it..As it is English has already become the link language in most cities  

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:

Usha@ You will be surprised when i say that just like article 370 if Modi removes reservation except for SC and ST there will be nothing happening. HENCE I HAVE A GUT FEELING IT WILL HAPPEN. As far as Hindi is concerned, Amit Shah is on a weak wicket. Hindi cannot be the national language as it is the mother tongue only of 45% of the population. Its about time English was declared as the sole link language with all others having equal status. It will happen at some stage.

If government can't removes reservation that it can make rules of one time reservation in family. In this way more peoples can get benefit of reservation. A family in which most of members are doing government job and financial much sound enjoying reservation.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

If government can't removes reservation that it can make rules of one time reservation in family. In this way more peoples can get benefit of reservation. A family in which most of members are doing government job and financial much sound enjoying reservation.

Yes that makes sense..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Yes that makes sense..

It is not fair that if earning of person is more than 2-5 lack is rich and liable to pay income tax but for reservation up to 8 lacs a person is financial backward. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Yes that makes sense..

It is not fair that if earning of person is more than 2-5 lack is rich and liable to pay income tax but for reservation up to 8 lacs a person is financial backward. 

That's why I say the entire system of reservation is flawed and must be dumped into the bay of Bengal.

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Yes that makes sense..

That's why I say the entire system of reservation is flawed and must be dumped into the bay of Bengal.

Yes you are right, entire reservation system is faulty and for political benefits leader are making it more worse. If government restrict it up to one member in family in coming years every family will be get benefits of reservation and after no need not to continue it.   

The problem of reservation has reached to such a situation where there is no reversal. Even Modi can't reverse the reservation laws which will bring the country into a war like situation. It will be a civil war like situation unstoppable.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

The problem of reservation has reached to such a situation where there is no reversal. Even Modi can't reverse the reservation laws which will bring the country into a war like situation. It will be a civil war like situation unstoppable.

I don't think so, in case reservation for OBC is removed nothing much will happen. We should not let a "fear" dominate thought as brought out by Alistair Mclean in "fear is the key".

MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I don't think so, in case reservation for OBC is removed nothing much will happen. We should not let a "fear" dominate thought as brought out by Alistair Mclean in "fear is the key".

I go with Sunil's views that any steps taken to abolish caste reservation would lead to a civil war , that's for sure ... 

suni51 wrote:

Civil war may be possible if reservation remove immediately. It is better to give its benefit to all who deserve it and it is possible with one time reservation. Some leaders are eating of reservation.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.