You must face optimistically the new challenges that lie ahead and that you are equipped with the skills and necessary knowledge for the coming years and be very successful in your professional and personal life. Below I will tell you a couple of things that I wish I should have known before eighteen.

1. Set your goals

You are not the only one who is confusedabout your career. You are not sure what you like and what not but you need to determine it. Take pen-paper write down about your likes and dislikes, talk to your siblings, parents, or anyone who can guide you well.

2. Become Independent

At age 18 it begins the process of adulthood and maturity. However, it is more difficult to achieve the transition to adulthood stage when you count on the absolute protection of your parents and you do not expose yourself to the world. It is important that taking care of yourself does not mean being alone, however, the support of your family is important, you will assume more responsibilities.

3. Educate and protect yourself

Undoubtedly, the best choice to prevent sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy is abstinence. you must educate yourself to know the alternatives to prevent pregnancy and prevent becoming infected with a sexually transmitted disease.

4. Take breaks from social media 

Most of the youngsters nowadays get in the wrong direction due to pressure of the society and also because they think it's cool to do everything everyone doing without thinking about the consequences.

Don’t let social media take over your life. Take a break from it, whether it be a day or a week, and note how helpful it is for you.

5. Say yes to something that ‘scares’ you

Come out of your comfort zone. Forget your fears and try something new (as long as it’s safe and will keep you out of trouble, of course). It will help you to gain confidence.

Also, build’s your personality and the best thing you’ll be self-satisfied with after doing that task.

6. Travel, Travel, and Travel

Explore! Take some time to adventure out and see different things in this world. Whether you’re taking a road trip with your fam or visiting your camp bestie, traveling is sure to open your mind to new experiences.

7. Do a workout

Regular physical activity can help keep your thinking, learning, and judgment skills sharp as you age. It can also reduce your risk of depression and anxiety and help you sleep better.

Being a teenager can be undeniably stressful, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the journey to adulthood.

That’s all from my side. Thank you >3

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No replies found for this topic.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.