In the face of mounting popular pressure, the government is seen trying desperately to douse the fire by assuring us that it would make efforts for extradition of Mr. Anderson.Mr.Anderson is now 89 and is reported to have turned deaf and senile. Even if our efforts fructify,what are we going to do with this old,senile and deaf man? Thus the government has invited the ridicule of the entire world once again.Laugh my countrymen,laugh if you can ! ;)
5_1_124.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The entire world is laughing at us!! What indeed are we going to do with the old senile Anderson now??? Probably the govt. wants to take care of him and probably give him a handsome old age pension!! :blink: :dry: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This only a stupid act nothing else. This shows that justice in our country is only for rich and not for middle and poor class people.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Now the old man is not even in a state to differentiate pension from ration!!
Do I need to comment on this STUPID act of Government???

Alas!!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
The comment by Kumaresh is best one. Very good style. 'Do I need to comment' speaks volumes.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes,his comments are truly eloquent!
i accept kumaresan point.

B) B)
This dirty politicians have filled their own pockets at the cost of life of more than 15000 poor innocent people. I don't know where they will lend with this money.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
instead of making this as issue government can do many things for poor people.
After so many decades the government has formed a GOM to look into this issue.Making a comedy out of a tragedy!!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.