As we grow in years the distant childhood days seem to grow even fonder.In the rough and tumble of hard realities we should not kill the child that is inside of each one of us.What do you think?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree. I still remember how I would go miles barefoot as a small child, love the small tricycle and eat ice cream from vendor.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The very thought of those days of innocent pleasure do keep us fresh!
I totally agree! the most important factor of keeping the child alive in you allows you to be nonjudgmental and lets you think about situations with a completely unbiased perspective!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A very good point made by you,Kalyani! A child's way of viewing the world at times gives us so much of pleasure.
Yes i agree with kalyani ...

Sometimes the innocent nature of child makes me feel to stay like that... :P
I always want to go back to my childhood. In that time I was enjoying most freedom and joy
Even parents these days so are busy killing this divine childhood!
I too totally agree with you all.

As Mark twain once said "Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter"

Age is not to the body. We need tokeep the child alive in order to fight the tensions in life and be in good spirits.. always
Yes Sridevi,we must strive to live long not grow old!
i remember my childhood day..and want all of them back..playing luto..riding tricycle..that crying for thing ..etc
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.