I don't think we have any set of rules to become a politician except age.Even former prisoners and rowdies are also becoming politicians nowadays.I think there should be some criteria that should be fulfilled to become a politician like educational qualification,no criminal records etc.

Please share your views on this.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The basic qualification should be heart. The politicians must have a heart and a brain to accompany with it.
The politicians should be at least a graduate with subjects like political science, economics, history etc. the factors that greatly impacts any constitutency, clean past history with no criminal records and willingness to serve people with least selfish motives.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Politician should be able to speak well may be communication and understand the government and law, and the constitution.
Basic Electricity
Electricity is motion of electrons in certain materials. When electrons (containing “– “charge) start moving towards protons (containing “+ “charge) this motion causes flow of numerous electrons. This flow is called electricity.
Basically the force that forces electrons to flow is measured in “Volts” whereas the quantity of electrons flown in certain time is measured in “Ampere’s”

Formation Of Electricity
There are two types of electricity according to its form
1.     AC (Alternating Current)
2.     DC (Direct Current)

1. AC (Alternating Current)
Alternating current is the type of current in which both current flow lines bear both type of charge “+” and “ – “
In AC both lines contain “+” charge for a certain time and “– “afterwards so it forms a wave in which the upper level from “0 level” is “+” and lower level from “0 level” is “– “. See figure 1.0

Sources of AC:

Commonly AC is supplied in Mains supply used in common home electrical appliances. AC is produced by “Dynamo’s”, “Turbines” and “Generators” normally being supplied to homes, industrials, supermarket is measured 220 Volts and its Frequency (cycling speed of “+” and “– “charge) would be 60 Hz (hertz frequency measurement in units). And in some countries it would be 110 Volts and 50 Hz.

2. DC (Direct Current)
Direct Current is derived from its shape. The characteristic of DC are:
1.     DC is not in wave form rather it is straight
2.     DC contains “+” charge on one line and “ – “ charge on another line( See Figure 2.0
Sources:

Normally sources of Direct Current are batteries, Cells, Solar Cells and DC Adapters and Chargers.

AC To DC Conversion

“AC” can be changed into DC as well as DC into AC. While converting AC into DC we need a few components called diode commonly known as Rectifier Diodes. The complete function of Diodes is discussed in “ Parts Detail and Function Lesson”, but here I want show the simple process in which “AC” is converted into “DC”. First of all we should know the main differences between AC and DC.

1.     “AC” contains “+” and “– “change in wave form whereas “DC” contains “+” and “– “charge in straight shape.
2.     “AC” contains both “+” and “ – “ charge on both lines whereas “DC” contains “+” charge on one line and “ – “ charge on another line.

So it is easy to convert “AC into “DC” by straightening charge shape and by making it separate.
Note: this circuit with some modifications is used in mobile phone chargers.
Hello Thirugnanamuthu,
I think you have pasted irrelavant information to the topic by mistake.Please correct it.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
@Thirugnanamuthu :

Is that related to politics..
I think by mistake you posted. Please be sure before you post.
I don't think we should have certain restrictions to become a politician.

Politician can be anyone who is wholeheartedly willing to serve the people.

What if he has the criminal record, he may fight for the good...didn't our freedom fighters go to jail? We have to see what crime he has done..not his record. Moreover people may change.

Cant he run the country if he is uneducated...do you know Abraham Lincoln went to school hardly for 18 months, but he became the president of America...We all know the conditions in India, many children are not able to go school due to lack of facilities or family conditions, irrespective of the so called FREE (education, food or whatever) by our government. He may not be uneducated but he may have very good knowledge about everything than an university graduate.

All we have to see is does he honest and can be a good leader..... All other qualities are just an additional advantages.
Sumanth you many be correct but dont you think that illeracy can make India backward.

HOwever i think sumanth is somewhat correct but some criteria like criminal or family background should be considered before appointing as politician.This crimal background check should be very very strict and secret so that the candidate can not hide anything or bribe someone to tell lie...
Some great persons really dont have educational qualification but they have humanity and nature to do something to society which is lacking in todays world. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.