The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The statistics are amazing to note and it is all due to support of the Boddunan team which gave oppurtunity for members to post different posts.There is still many more to acheive.. :cheer: B)

thanks for sharing this important statistics of boddunan with us.
and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U & ALL THE BODDUNAN MEMBER...
HAVE A GREAT YEAR TO ALL OF U.....
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Advance Happy New Year To All.. :)

Thanks for the statistics Maverick. These seem to be encouraging. :)
emocoffee2-20101230.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
No poem yet to celebrate New Year!!!
I am happy to be a part of this great site in an appealing position

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thanks Maverick and entire Boddunan team for the wishes and wish you all the same. :)

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
The numbers and statistics are quite impressive looking at the age of the site. But should say there is lots to improve. As always keep saying and which has now become an habit of all the members Boddunan ROCKS!

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Very nice. It's encouraging to the new comers to participate more actively.
I really like the boddunnan community. They are so nice and welcoming. But to be honest Boddunnan never really motivated me to write an article here. Firstly, I find that you cannot insert a link in your article, which is a big turn off for me as I would have used this site primarily to backlink my main sites

Secondly, unlike other revenue sharing sites I lose copyright to my article if I publish here. I cannot delete or move my article if I want to

And also the article payment sucks downright. I have seen an article of around 1000 words getting only 100 rupees which is very very poor.

I know I am being critical but thats how I feel. And I say this with experience. Though I still feel that boddunnan can be a great site if authors hold copyright to their work and more revenue sharing options are introduced.
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]No poem yet to celebrate New Year!!! [/quote]

:laugh: Why dont you fire a poem on the occasion of New Year
:P :)
Maybe kalyani will follow you... :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.