Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Congress n the one hand lectures abut secularism and goes on to woo muslims for votes and now their leader is hoping that he can win votes by claiming he is a Brahmin when he obviously is not  !!! the only thing left for Rahul to say is that his mother too is an Italian Brahmin ! 

Italian Brahmin, Funny Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Arunima Singh wrote:

He has to first learn to be an Indian and not disgrace India and make mockery of it all the time. Congress calls BJP as religious fanatics but it is the one who has always used the communal card to grab votes. Ashamed of Rahul to represent Indian youth.

Casteism is more dangerous than religionism. Congress is responsible to spreed this poison in India. Read article of shashi Throor in Danik Bashkar, how is defending his leader. He said, we believe in Hindu but we are against Hindutav.

usha manohar wrote:

Congress n the one hand lectures abut secularism and goes on to woo muslims for votes and now their leader is hoping that he can win votes by claiming he is a Brahmin when he obviously is not  !!! the only thing left for Rahul to say is that his mother too is an Italian Brahmin ! 

That is funny.

They have all religion in their family and can resort to anyone to beg for vote. He is more confused Hindu than a soft Hindu. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Politicians find publicity in ubiquitous areas.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

That is funny.

They have all religion in their family and can resort to anyone to beg for vote. He is more confused Hindu than a soft Hindu. 

Is the BJP not begging for votes in the name of Ram Mandir and so-called Hindutva? 

I have just read this topic and the comments. I will not criticize anybody but present my view. It is immaterial whether Rahul Gandhi is a Hindu or not or a Brahmin or not. What matters is that the Congress party is the only party in India that is centrist and can carry ALL sections of the people together. Let's not forget that there are nearly20 crore Muslims in India and you cannot wish them away. Can you kill them or send them anywhere/. There is no doubt that the BJP has sharpened the Hindu- Muslim divide. I have seen learned intellectuals talking about it. The policy of the BJP will sharpen the Hindu-Muslim divide and may force the community into a violent reaction. God forbid this, as the Hindus will be just sitting ducks like in history. India will become a worse place than Syria, Afghanistan or Iraq. The entire Muslim world nearly 60 countries will gang up against "Hindu" India. Who will know what will happen?  Thus for the good of the nation, the BJP must GO.

MG Singh wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

That is funny.

Is the BJP not begging for votes in the name of Ram Mandir and so-called Hindutva? 

BJP is a Hindu base party, no one Hindu leader of BJP claims that they Muslim for begging votes of Muslims.

MG Singh wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

That is funny.

Yes they are but it's right from the beginning and not like other parties that are doing it for the sake of vote cutting.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

MG Singh wrote:

I have just read this topic and the comments. I will not criticize anybody but present my view. It is immaterial whether Rahul Gandhi is a Hindu or not or a Brahmin or not. What matters is that the Congress party is the only party in India that is centrist and can carry ALL sections of the people together. Let's not forget that there are nearly20 crore Muslims in India and you cannot wish them away. Can you kill them or send them anywhere/. There is no doubt that the BJP has sharpened the Hindu- Muslim divide. I have seen learned intellectuals talking about it. The policy of the BJP will sharpen the Hindu-Muslim divide and may force the community into a violent reaction. God forbid this, as the Hindus will be just sitting ducks like in history. India will become a worse place than Syria, Afghanistan or Iraq. The entire Muslim world nearly 60 countries will gang up against "Hindu" India. Who will know what will happen?  Thus for the good of the nation, the BJP must GO.

But what about the open minority appeasement policy followed by the Congress party ?how does that help the nation and is it not going to have the same effect? All we can say is that religion should not become an issue while casting votes and Congress is far more dangerous ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

But what about the open minority appeasement policy followed by the Congress party ?how does that help the nation and is it not going to have the same effect? All we can say is that religion should not become an issue while casting votes and Congress is far more dangerous ..

My dear, you have not answered the basic question I have raised. If the Muslims are forced into a form of insurrection like in Kashmir, then what will happen? They are too many of them here as India has the second largest Muslim population in the world. Prudence demands that the Muslim is brought into the mainstream and talk of divisive propaganda like cow slaughter, Ram Mandir etc be stopped.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.