The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May I know how many points will get for an approved article and how to know when the article published.
Basheer, the same place in My Profile - My Articles, click on this link and you will see the entire list of the articles that you have submitted. This list includes your published as well as rejected articles. Approved and published articles will show the number of points and cash credits they have earned before them.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Article writers are still not paid well as Arun indicated in another post.That is to be rectified first.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I was just wondering why this old forum has again showed on the first pages.. :)
Nice to see these suggestions back again.. :)

Basheer, I think your doubt was rectified by Kalyani. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Not all doubts, but mostly. I still didn't known why article with grammatical mistakes approved and published.
Basheer,I think it is to encourage people to write more.I too feel that the cash credit should be given based on the topic chosen and not on the number of words.
New Article writers surely benefits from this useful information.
thanks for the tips. these are very helpful for making our articles better.
i also want to share some tips for writing a good and effective article:
1. the article title should be interesting and apt.
2. grammar should be correct.
3. article should not contain unnecessary lines.
4. sentences should not be too long.
5. article should provide some information or some entertainment in case of short stories.
Yes Astha this type of guidence will surely help not only the fresh borders but also everybody present in the site.
it's good for suggetion because those people don't understood how to write the artical then u can read this topic
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.