The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sagayamary Mariajoseph
You should follow all.Just first read about rule then post.
Sarala may help you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Deepti wrote:
Hai Friends,

Being a new editor, I have come across many articles.

Here are my personal thoughts.. That I want to share.
- Some are copied.
- Some have very good content, but the presentation is lacking.

So Friends,
I just want to give a small suggestion, hope this would be useful to you.

1. Please present the article in a format having Intro section, body and finally the conclusion section. This makes the article effective
2. Always use the same font size to the whole article, excluding headings, if necessary.
3. Do not use large fonts for the article. It doesn't give good impression.
4. Use appropriate images to make the article more impressive and opt. This can be optional too.
5. Please crosscheck for grammatical mistakes before submitting.

Hope these would help you friends.

Thank you deepthi but you are not in this site to say special thanks. These will help to write the good articles.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

while writing an article one must keep those points in mind

1.heading.

2.introduction-tell what the article is about,catch attention,have clear and precise language.

3.developing cause and effect relationship-use facts,examples to support your views.

4.comparison and contrast=-arguments

5.conclusion-personal observation.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: Mary
Hai Friends,

- Some are copied.

So Friends,

1. Please present the article in a format having Intro section, body and finally the conclusion section. This makes the article effective
2. Always use the same font size to the whole article, excluding headings, if necessary.
4. Use appropriate images to make the article more impressive and opt. This can be optional too.

:)

Good tips, however I feel that it is always better to highlight and use a larger font for headings.
It is also good to make your article crisp and to the point instead of rambling on and on .A good article in my personal opinion should not exceed 1000 words and unless it is extremely interesting and well written the readers would simply skim through it and would be bored to tears by the time they reach halfway through it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sasi explained very nicely and simply. We should keep all these points in mind while writing.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hai Friends,

- Some are copied.

So Friends,

Thanks deepti. It will help most of the new members to write good articles. Could you be more specific about the images to be used in the article?
Hai Friends,

- Some are copied.

So Friends,

These are all basic points which everybody should follow first keeping aside all the other rules and guidelines. Adhere to the above, I want to add one more point that is words limitation. The minimum number of words in a particular article should be kept.
Hai Friends,

- Some are copied.

So Friends,

These are all basic points which everybody should follow first keeping aside all the other rules and guidelines. Adhere to the above, I want to add one more point that is words limitation. The minimum number of words in a particular article should be kept.

Thank you for the tip Devyani. Could you be more specified in the numbers? It will help the new members definitely.
Hai Friends,

- Some are copied.

So Friends,

Thank you for the tip Devyani. Could you be more specified in the numbers? It will help the new members definitely.

Minimum number of words in an article should be three hundred according to . rules. I think that the article should not be too small or too big. An ideal length of an article would be between 500 words to 1500 words.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hai Friends,

- Some are copied.

So Friends,

Minimum number of words in an article should be three hundred according to . rules. I think that the article should not be too small or too big. An ideal length of an article would be between 500 words to 1500 words.

Exactly If we submit an article of less than 300 words it may be rejected I have seen it as in the starting I submitted 2 articles less than 300 words which were rejected. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.