Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

The name nokia means everyone know it is the name of a phone. But How this name came and where this name came from. Can anyone answer it?
Today india is emergent as a super power in cricket.They have all the tools that help them to win the world cup.I also think that this was the last chance for sachin tendulkar...
What can we do with Boddunan points? What is the use of these points? I failed to understand. Please tell me if you know the answer. :( B)
What are the benefits of self realisation?
Hi Friends, I need more information about the Shamlaji Fair held in the first week of November. This is held in the Sabarkantha district of Gujarat. I have information regarding...
do you feel there are more work done in absense of boddunan staff?
The importance of computers is well known to all. So please keep that in mind and answer this question.
Do you think Duracell battery last longer than ordinary batteries?
What is money laundering?
At first, I saved my article in article submission page. Then I went to my Earnings/My articles, opened it, click the edit key and then added my image. Is it the right procedure?
Do you think National Literacy Mission (in India) is successful in their motto?
What are parliamentary provisions?