Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

How to break away from pepsi and coke addiction?
Which is the best novels you prefer for me reading in free time?
Why do you think the value of human beings are degrading day by day?
How do you wish good morning to your friends?
What are the benefits of groupware technologies in an organisation?
Hello Maverick and everybody members of boddunan, Mr. Sangram created a poll with subject- Boddunan is ending on 31st 2009. This poll can makes a negative point for new users and...
Why monthly income plans are better than FDs?
Do you think life, health and propearty are well protected by Insurance Companies?
Which qualities do you think make a man perfect human being?
What are all the qualification one need to become a husband or wife?
Dear Friend Rocking News Today I got my first Payment From Boddunan. Thank to Boddunan now i will work more to get more Income and knowledge.
does it means 15 question=cash credit , 1o question=no cash credit as i'd 20+ quizzes in my name with 1o question in each quiz so no cash credit for me
What are cross functional teams and their role in an organisation?
Can you tell which organ in human beings cannot be donated to other human being?
Vidya balan a BEAUTY-I admire her movie many times in day i waana confess I 'm fan of her beauty
According to Boddunan,i also know that an article should contain 300 words minimum.But,what about the quality of article? Should we improve our vocabulary skill and knowledge of...
I.Q
Name the first women swimmer to break the 60 sec, mark in 100 m freestyle. She also won the gold in the event in three successive olympics ?
Honesty is the best policy. Do you agree with the statment in today's world?
Do you think net banking is safe?
What are the types of membership on Boddunan. My profile mentions me as Bronze member. some others are also similarly described. Please inform about types of membership and...