Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Do you think cricket player VVS Laxman is better than Rahul Dravid in Test cricket?
Are members really living up to" Information is wealth"???YES there are members who are really contributing :) , but they are about 10% of the total members in...
I know that there are many members of boddunan write article in expertscolumn.com. I just want to know they really pay or not and minimum payout in indian rupees...
These days people are making lot of changes in their houses for making it Vaasthu complaint. People also buy many idols like frog,laughing buddha etc. What is your opinion on...
Not all marriages which are made after matching horoscopes ends in success and not all marriages which are made without seeing horoscope ends in failure. What is the need for...
Hi, I am writing in regards to the User Interface of the Site www.boddhunan.com. As i was surfing through the Browse content Link & further.....through Miscellenious...
Is it possible to review submitted articles little faster? It will definitely help us improve on the subject.
This question is for the editor who used to edit article .please approve my article which was resubmitted after disapproved by the editors.
Friends, I just submitted one article but after clicking the save button, it says that Invalid token. What is this error? Could pls give me the solution?
Do you ever donated your blood to others?
Please inform me how many articles I can post per day for review. Is there any limit? :huh:
Can I give reply in Telugu language in forum section?
Do you believe in life on other planets? Is there any possibility?
I know copying and pasting from MS Word is not allowed here. But the truth is that I used to do that because I work on MS Word. I don't format the articles but I just use it type...
I have submitted a article yesterday but till now it's showing "appove pending".How long it will take to get approved?Are they going to reject it? :(
There was a article which is not approved it was 9 days ago and one article is approved but does not get avcash credit till now it also take a 9 days
Hi everybody ! How are you guys Its almost been a year since I logged into this site. Hope you people remember me !!! I have a query. I received my cheque almost an year back....
Hi What is the goal of boddunan.com?
Suppose you are forced to cut down on your monthly and annual expenditure drastically, which one/ones of the following would you give up? and why? 1, Watching films in a...