Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

What is spamming ? What type of messages are called a spam
How many prime ministers have held office since independence in India ? many might be knowing the answer but i just wanted others who are not aware of it to know it,it is good...
do you believe unidentified flying object?
What are the stages of petrol.
Is there is no spamming in the month of feburary .I am asked this specilly by web master....
At present we have several hierarchies and platinum forming the top.But I find some members who have forum posts numbering 2500 or more have the title 'Diamond Member' apart from...
Just because you did not know the language. I know all of you know more than one languages. So this is about a language which you did not know more than a few words and still...
have you people made anyone april fool? :woohoo: or have you become? :laugh: if yes then how?? :ohmy:
how we can delete email id from yahoo or gmail?
Protect your credit card against misuse Read more...
please solve my problem if you know about that thanks....
I bought a Rubik's cube for my child some days before. I got mad solving it. :woohoo: Actually, is there any strategy to solve a Rubik's cube? Or is it just based on one's...
Well the final four in the IPL are pretty much decided... which are the two teams, you reckon, that will make it to the final
1950-1960 1961-1985 1986 to date What was your top song of the period you select, language no bar. mine all time favorite is is song from Zindagi ka safar hai ye kaisa safar...
Which is the best shoe for a sportperson to wear while playing tennis?
:( I don't know why but something really bad happened that i do not able to write any more article for this site after rejection of my many article after being...
Many people talk about world ending by 2012, dec 21st, and they also call it the dooms day. Do you all believe in the various theories proposed by the prophets and the Doomsday...
can anyone pls help me.....i crossed 1000 rs it is 1002 bucks now....i want to know how i will receive this payment? thank you Deepti!
hi, i submitted 12 question papers a week ago.. but it is not still approved.. so i am waiting for approval and i am waiting to upload another 10 question papers why it is slow...
Hello, Anybody having the knowledge of Prepaid Credit Card. I need for personal use in India. The card having the facility to take money from paypal & withdraw from...