The topic is locked.
At first, I saved my article in article submission page. Then I went to my Earnings/My articles, opened it, click the edit key and then added my image. Is it the right procedure?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Before saving the article an option is there to insert any image .First upload your image and then insert and you will see the image in article.After that save the article.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhya Rani, when you submit your article you find insert image option, just insert image through it then paste the content and submit.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Before saving your article you can find an option of insert image. By clicking that button you can easily insert your image anywhere on your article. After this you can save and submit your articles.

Vinu
After saving when you again want to edit be careful the image may be vanished.I don't know why it is.

After saving when you again want to edit be careful the image may be vanished.I don't know why it is.

It happened yesterday also. I wrote an article, made all corrections, font colour, bullets, spacing everything was perfect. But when I later edit my article and insert an image, I could see that all formatting has changed. Also in the place of image I could see only a black blank space.
What should I do with this document? How can I edit it? Will editor re-edit it as it was before?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya rani, Never try to edit article. There will be some complications arise. So its better to resubmit freshly.when the editor come across your articles then the editor will cancel or reject the duplicate article and approves the article which is good.

Actually I have done some editing in almost all articles I have submitted :ohmy:
I will not repeat. Thank you for this information.

Meera sandhu
The question of the sandhya rani has been answered. So this forum is locked thank you.

Sarala i had observed that you told that you have locket the thread but it is not locked properly.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes many have answered and as per Sarala this is not locked. May be some mistake.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.