Suppose you are eating a dish with lot of chillies, your eyes may often fill with tears. If you drink a glass of hot water, it appears more hot for your tongue. Why is it so?
Never think that I know its answer. You find it for me :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7134]}
1_2012-05-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh this is nice question by you Sandhya this must be answer by a doctor but not us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Oh this is nice question by you Sandhya this must be answer by a doctor but not us.

Doctor???? Why????
This can be answered by anyone :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
There is a limit for enduring bitterness and hot or cold. Our entire body has limited strength. This is just made of bones and flesh. That is why police succeed to extract truth by torturing body beyond tolerance.

Also 'hotter' means 'more hot'. So, 'more' before 'hotter' is superfluous.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
There is a limit for enduring bitterness and hot or cold. Our entire body has limited strength. This is just made of bones and flesh. That is why police succeed to extract truth by torturing body beyond tolerance.

Also 'hotter' means 'more hot'. So, 'more' before 'hotter' is superfluous.

Yet, can you relate it with our taste buds????? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Well,i think that Hot water, may spread the chilly favour in our mouth more rapids. This could be the reason.

Want to make each day Accountable

Well,i think that Hot water, may spread the chilly favour in our mouth more rapids. This could be the reason.

I think it's a reasonable answer. Let Sheethal come. I hope she will find it easily

Meera sandhu
Our oral cavity has taste buds which has receptors. Hence whenever we eat sweet , sour or hot food we immediately feel that taste. Suppose if u have already taken hot food and u take again some hot drink u feel more hot thats true its because the taste buds and mucosa in the buccal cavity is very sensitive. It can bear only particular amount of heat.
The same thing happens in your stomach which is surrounded by sensitive mucosa and hence u shouldnt have too hot food or drink other wise it leads to stomach ulcers.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I think it's a reasonable answer. Let Sheethal come. I hope she will find it easily

Yes it is true..Its is because of our sensitive mucosa all over cavity. It heat spreads immediately all over the oral cavity.
Our oral cavity has taste buds which has receptors. Hence whenever we eat sweet , sour or hot food we immediately feel that taste. Suppose if u have already taken hot food and u take again some hot drink u feel more hot thats true its because the taste buds and mucosa in the buccal cavity is very sensitive. It can bear only particular amount of heat.
The same thing happens in your stomach which is surrounded by sensitive mucosa and hence u shouldnt have too hot food or drink other wise it leads to stomach ulcers.

but what about 'mirchi' and 'hot'. What's the relation between these two? :evil:

Meera sandhu
Mirchi has red chilly flakes which irritates the normal lining of oral cavity which burns due to excess irritation. This leads to heat in the tissue and thats why we feel more hotter when we eat mirchi..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.