Hi all
Just want to know your views that at your school time is there were some student who were not preferring revision part and were thinking of reading more then doing revision. As in my school there were few student who use to think that instead of doing revision they should read some thing else more important, but what I think revision should be done becasue revision make you remind all the things you read at examination hall.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hi I agree with Gulshan sir's opinion. Revision is very important as it reminds the student of certain underlined important points and notes. This will come handy especially in the case of questions like match the following, name the following, short notes etc; Also, reading the textbook from day one of academic year also helps.

sairam
Yes revision is very important during examination, because by revising we make use of the process called tagging.
Tagging is a process that take place in our mind for long term learning.
It is a process similar to arranging a pile of book in their respective shelves in a library.
Revision is always better to perform well. :)

I beleive its better to study less things thoroughly then to study many things not thoroughly. :)
Revision is like another quoting of paint over the primer that makes real shining to original job done. Revision only makes cement the knowledge that you basically gain.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

obviously revision is much necessary at the time of examinations. then only we can know what we learnt and what to learnt

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Revision is always important because it helps the student to remember the points if they r missing somewhere. Once revision is done then something else you can study.
Yes revision is very important to avoid missing and wrong answers.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes revision is very important to avoid missing and wrong answers.

Yes offcourse revision is very important to every student. Only revision makes students to remember some last minute answer. :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.