The topic is locked.
I seen a field in my account "points spent".. :blink: :blink: :blink:
How to spent our points here. :huh: :blink:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8233]}

Vinu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I seen a field in my account "points spent".. :blink: :blink: :blink:
How to spent our points here. :huh: :blink:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8233]}

kanna this is available the time since i joined and i have -125 points :cheer:

Two of my published articles were rejected later resulting in the reduction of both cash and point credits

i will take screenshot and show you later

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sharmistha Banerjee
Points spent : this means suppose your karma is Zero. and your replies are not liked by the people i mean not satisfied by other members then they will click on minus(-) sign. then your karma will goto minus. So as your karma is already 0 so when they reduced your karma it will go into minus like -1,-2 ... etc. and we submit articles and they will be approved by the editor. But admin also checks the articles and then give the cash credits so admin while checking the approved articles if he is not satisfied then he will reject so the points you have gained will be lost and those points come under points spent category.

I hope your doubt has been cleared:)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: vinodh, Sharmistha Banerjee
Points spent : this means suppose your karma is Zero. and your replies are not liked by the people i mean not satisfied by other members then they will click on minus(-) sign. then your karma will goto minus. So as your karma is already 0 so when they reduced your karma it will go into minus like -1,-2 ... etc. and we submit articles and they will be approved by the editor. But admin also checks the articles and then give the cash credits so admin while checking the approved articles if he is not satisfied then he will reject so the points you have gained will be lost and those points come under points spent category.

I hope your doubt has been cleared:)

I don't think, lost karma will come under this category..... it's for lost points only :sick:

Meera sandhu
Kanna....after seeing my account status, hoping your doubt will be cleared.
It happened when my two published articles rejected later. I lost cash credits too....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8234]}

Can anyone tell me, what's this community points??? :S :S :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: vinodh
Advertisement on Boddunan is one way. There may be contests requiring you to spend points. i have not seen any such contest since long.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It happened when my two published articles rejected later. I lost cash credits too....

Sandhya, these points are for the articles that were removed so they are shown in minus. Similarly, if any of your posts are deleted, threads are deleted, those points will show here in minus. Nothing to do with karma here, karma has no points whatsoever!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: vinodh
Advertisement on Boddunan is one way. There may be contests requiring you to spend points. i have not seen any such contest since long.

That used to be earlier, but I think this has now been discontinued!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sandhyaji,suppose your karma went to zero and some one gave you minus points and your karma went to minus and then some gave you karma then your karma comes to 0 from minus points.So some of your karma points are spent to recover minus points.This is one way of points spent.

In articles if they are rejecting the approved and published articles then they are giving us negative points those are added under points spent.

I hope you understood.

Before i used to have -3 and now it went to -5.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya, these points are for the articles that were removed so they are shown in minus. Similarly, if any of your posts are deleted, threads are deleted, those points will show here in minus. Nothing to do with karma here, karma has no points whatsoever!

For deleted threads also????

Ya, I was sure, it is nothing related to karma.

Now I got the answer of Sanjeev's lost 2 points. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It happened since one of his newly started thread was deleted. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Sandhyaji,suppose your karma went to zero and some one gave you minus points and your karma went to minus and then some gave you karma then your karma comes to 0 from minus points.So some of your karma points are spent to recover minus points.This is one way of points spent.

In articles if they are rejecting the approved and published articles then they are giving us negative points those are added under points spent.

I hope you understood.

Before i used to have -3 and now it went to -5.

Points spend for retaining karmas also :S :S :S :S

Ok...tell me, what's this community points????

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.