The topic is locked.
Hello, while adding my earnings it accounts up to 1700 but in my total earnings it was stated at 1195 and it was stagnant and was not updated for the past 3 weeks. So am I eligible to request pay out irrespective of what is shown in my not updated total earnings.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello, while adding my earnings it accounts up to 1700 but in my total earnings it was stated at 1195 and it was stagnant and was not updated for the past 3 weeks. So am I eligible to request pay out irrespective of what is shown in my not updated total earnings.

If you have any problem about boddunan post it at queries and doubt. You need not start fresh topic for it. Now you click on dashboard than click on recalculate my earning. Good luck
I think it is better to get in touch with the moderator to clarify this. Believe most of them would not have been in this situation.

A PM to the site administrator will help you in getting a solution.
Even if all earnings are accumulated in your earnings page, the total is compiled manually. As far as any queries related to payment are concerned, forum is not the place for it. You post a query and you will get 10 different answers none of which will satisfy your query. So it is better to send a PM to admin via contact us form and not raise them here! I am locking this thread now.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.