When I first joined Boddudan I saw the site to publish articles more frequently than now. The number of articles that have been published recently has gone down. So is it because Boddudan is now publishing articles only once in a week or so?

I love writing and sharing ideas

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not Really Taniya, publishing of articles used to be quite regular but somehow the admin is tied up with some other responsibilities and hence the articles are finally reviewed and published by him less often and are done so weekly!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh ok, but still it will be more encouraging if the admin publishes our articles more often. You see it is so satisfying to see the published articles on the Boddudan site. :)

Good that you posted this query..a lot of my articles have been approved yet parked and yet to be published. Now i know the reason.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Oh ok, but still it will be more encouraging if the admin publishes our articles more often. You see it is so satisfying to see the published articles on the Boddudan site. :)

I understand Taniya and we have been trying to pursue admin to be more frequent in publishing articles but somehow, he is unable to do so! I know it is very encouraging and satisfying when our articles are published quickly, but please do not let this be a deterrent for you. Better late than never, you will still get benefits from it. :cheer:

@Mousomi, same goes for you too, do not let the slow process be a deterrent for you too. Just keep writing! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
I guess it is totally depend on admin's activeness. He has many other works to do with this so whenever he become active they all got published.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
oh yes...........actually now when at the end of the week I saw my articles got published I am again charged up. :) Thank you for your encouragement Kalyani.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.