Hi Team,

Greetings!

I am planning to visit GOA in the month of May for 4 days. Actually this is my first visit to GOA. Its a family trip with my wife and a four year old daughter. Please advise me some good budget hotels, beaches, to do list, places to visit, food ( Veg only! ) and shopping tips.

Mode of travel is by flight. Looking to put up in some sea view hotels or hotels near to beach.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Goa Tourism Hotels are also good and can be seen online on their site. Private residences are also available and are good.

I would not recommend Goa in the month of May. If possible try to be there by at least April. May is a total off season and you will experience scorching sun rays throughout Goa. However, if you have already decided then I would suggest you to stay in GTDC beach accommodation on Calangute beach. Book a sea facing AC room and you will have a good time to take a stroll on the beach early morning or to spend late evenings over there. Nearby you can easily visit Baga beach, Candolim as well as Sinquerim beaches. 

Good information

I thought that it would be hot in May. Not yet decided, so I can rethink for April.

Samir Dave wrote:

I thought that it would be hot in May. Not yet decided, so I can rethink for April.

@Samir Dave- you should not use two boxes in a row. That is spamming according to this site's rule. Thank you

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Samir, the link below should help you

http://bookings.goa-tourism.com/HotelBooking1.aspx

It is true that visiting May in Goa is not what people do since temperatures are too hot and sultry during the month of May and sea is also quite rough and you may not be able to enjoy most water sports that Goa is famous for. Best time to visit Goa is until March after which it becomes too hot. On the other hand, if you can take  vacation only during may, then you will be able to get the best deals everywhere in Goa as the tourists thin out during this time and you will be able to enjoy peace and quiet without the crowds.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Samir Dave

There is a paying guest system also available run by private people.in their own homes. you can try.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.