The topic is locked.

I feel very comfortable to write on word and paste my articles here. That is how I do on all the sites I work on, including mine.

Word helps us check grammar, spelling , gives us a better diction ect.

I also find the text size very small and it makes it difficult for me to proof read my work.  I have some problems with reading small print.

That said, if word processors are tools to help us write better why should Boddunan stop people from using it. 

I understand copy pasting stuff from the internet is not acceptable, it is plagiarism, However, but why is copy pasting your own work not acceptable? Please help me understand this.  

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The Boddunan editor is so designed that copy pasting leaves tell tale signs in form of codes so it's not allowed to copy paste from MSWord.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thanks for the response. So it has basically got to do with the way the site is designed.. nothing to do with the method as such. Wouldn't it be better to make changes that allow people to write better on article writing sites likes these? I am sure many of us would love to copy paste from some word processor or the other. 

Sofs wrote:

Thanks for the response. So it has basically got to do with the way the site is designed.. nothing to do with the method as such. Wouldn't it be better to make changes that allow people to write better on article writing sites likes these? I am sure many of us would love to copy paste from some word processor or the other. 

You can write on MS World but before transferring your article to Boddunan do it via Notepad, that's all. Please see you leave no spaces on top or bottom of the editor while submitting.

Thank you said by: Sofs
suni51 wrote:
Sofs wrote:

You can write on MS World but before transferring your article to Boddunan do it via Notepad, that's all. Please see you leave no spaces on top or bottom of the editor while submitting.

Thanks a ton.. that makes my life easy. I cannot read the text here without straining my eyes. I got a headache yesterday trying to proof read and edit my article. 

Sofs wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sofs wrote:

Thanks a ton.. that makes my life easy. I cannot read the text here without straining my eyes. I got a headache yesterday trying to proof read and edit my article. 

Instead, you can directly use Boddunan text editor which is far easy.

One gets used to ways of a particular site after a while. I think you will be comfortable when you know how to extend/minimize and use Boddunan's tool bar according to your own choice.  I will lock this thread now.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.