The topic is locked.

What are the different stages or status after submitting an article? What is the final status? And where can I see my published artiicle?

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Divya, obviously, you are a new comer here. Before anything else, it's mandatory for you to read EAQ, Most of your doubts will be cleared.

FAQ can be found at the Bottom of this page. All the best.

rambabu wrote:

Divya, obviously, you are a new comer here. Before anything else, it's mandatory for you to read EAQ, Most of your doubts will be cleared.

FAQ can be found at the Bottom of this page. All the best.

Does not answer the question she has asked!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Divya, welcome to boddunan. I hope you enjoy it here and looking forward to interacting with you.

To answer your question, the initial status after submission reads Pending until an editor reviews it and approves it. The article is then marked Pending Admin Review. All articles after review by editors are looked at by the Admin of the site and he then allocates final cash credits to the article. You will find this all when you go to Dashboard and click on My articles. Hope this helps.

after you submit the article, goto your dashboard and there you will see my article tab, goto that tab and you will see that your present article has been submitted and waiting for the approval of moderator and after they approved, your article will finally wait for the approval of admin and after he passed your article will be published.

sdfafa

Thank you all for the guidance. The article is submitted status is "Editor - Approved. Pending Admin Review - Approved. Add heading to paragraphs for clarity"

Do i need to modify and submit again??? how long does it usually take to see the article published???

looking forward to interacting a lot more with you all. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

Thank you all for the guidance. The article is submitted status is "Editor - Approved. Pending Admin Review - Approved. Add heading to paragraphs for clarity"

Do i need to modify and submit again??? how long does it usually take to see the article published???

looking forward to interacting a lot more with you all. 

Hi Divya, do not go in and modify the article now as it will again go back to Waiting for approval queue. But just remember the note and implement it when you submit another article next time. The present article which is yet to be published is quite short and crisp and therefore, it does not make much difference if the paragraphs have no headings. Remember to use them for future articles.

To answer the second part, the publishing of articles usually takes a week since it is done by Admin who is able to give time on weekends. But be assured that you will never lose money and the article will be published soon. So keep submitting articles! All the best!

Thank you said by: Divya

This is a trivial point as an article once written will be published and some money paid, whatever the amount

MG Singh wrote:

This is a trivial point as an article once written will be published and some money paid, whatever the amount

Right! But new members still need an occasional reassurance that their efforts will not be wasted.

Divya, I assume you are now clear of the doubt, so I am locking the thread now. If you need any further help, do give a shout.

Thank you said by: Divya
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.