Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@ Usha

It is really gratifying to see you ever remaining active here. The hard truth still remains that the administrator of the site loves to follow a hands-off,lackadaisical approach. Basic issues still remain unaddressed. Some honest,bold and imaginative initiatives are the needs of the hour. The sooner they come ,the better!

I agree with that Chinmoy,.. what I am missing is the various competitions we have had in the past that used to gear up the site like nothing else..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes there should be something interesting which should be unique discussion. Like important incident sharing from life experience etc.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

The Threads for Forum Discussions  should be of Different categories. We have many varieties of Discussion Heads. Like Topics of interest, Current affairs Daily Dose to name a few. Along with this there should be different competitions. Now most of the features are removed since a long time. If all the old features are brought back, the site will not be Boring.

so we are coming back the point where we started. ( my post :P)

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

This website should start some referral programs so that more and more users. Old users will also enjoy sharing about this website between friends. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

One can see the intensity of Activity in this Forum, .Despite the fact that there are limited options, I personally feel feel The Discussion Forums have lot of scope. I enjoy this Platform,

Divya wrote:

so we are coming back the point where we started. ( my post :P)

This kind of discussion always happen after every few months or years and we get back to where we had started. If you read Chinmoy's posts, you will understand what the real reason behind this phase of boredom in the site is. So unless and until, those basic issues are addressed, it will keep happening occasionally and all we can do is talk, talk, talk. But until then, it definitely can be rectified to some extent by posting responsible discussions and replies, which,. at the moment is done so by just one or two members. Others are merely happy to pitch in into simply extending thread lengths and amassing points. Nothing can be done much to avoid that.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.