The topic is locked.

What should be the word limit of an article? What can we do to improve our article?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Saurav, it seems you are a new Member. In that case, you have to introduce yourself, Go through FAQ.

Go to Dashboard, click on Submit article, 'under write your article' click on 'Read this Article'. This will give all the information pertaining to article writing.Anyhow at present Article writing is stopped in this site.

Further, I suggest you to explore the site before plunging in to action. All the Best

Thank you said by: Saurav motiramani

Hi Saurav welcome to the site..you can definitely write articles here for which you get paid, just follow the guidelines and ask here if you have any problems. It is fairly simple. Write your articles on word and when you are ready you can transfer it to the article writing page on your dashboard.

Rambabu please do not give wrong information to a newcomer..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Usha, There is a feature in this site,How to write an Article. Because the Member asked about writing Article. I feel, giving right information to a new comer about the existing conditions prevailing in the Site. How it could be a wrong information ?

Anyhow at present Article writing is stopped in this site...

This is what you have written in your post which is what is wrong

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Saurav, it seems you are a new Member. In that case, you have to introduce yourself, Go through FAQ.

Go to Dashboard, click on Submit article, 'under write your article' click on 'Read this Article'. This will give all the information pertaining to article writing.Anyhow at present Article writing is stopped in this site.

Further, I suggest you to explore the site before plunging in to action. All the Best

Just to make it clear before you start denying again

OK. I will look in to it. Thank you

I think the OP has done enough reading of related articles (As per his record and history)

I think it will be wrong if he writes on word and than transfer it on this site as it should be done through notepad only if not writing on site's editor.

The discussion is closed now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.