If a person is getting more than a double salary in gulf but need to stay alone, Should he move to gulf countries ??

I think NO. what do you think?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No he should not go there. The thing is not that there is a big salary, the thing here is to stay alone, because I think without any known person, your life will be bored completely. So this is not good.

I would prefer those jobs, which fetches a good amount.

Quality of life matters a lot. Many Indians abroad are victims of loneliness even though they get more salary than they would have got in India.

Yes.  I for one believe in earning MONEY first and then think of Quality of life.

vikram wrote:

No he should not go there. The thing is not that there is a big salary, the thing here is to stay alone, because I think without any known person, your life will be bored completely. So this is not good.

You have to analyse it from all angles before taking up any new venture. Unless you are sure of a good life and satisfactory wages , there is no point in shifting. In the gulf countries there is the dearth of company since most of the work force is from India.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am of the opinion, if a person gets good Money, he should go for  Gullf money. After all ,Money is the most essential thing for us.

I want to put condition on that if you are single and not married person than you can struggle and can go to job on Gulf area also but keep target to return back after 3 to 5 year with good amount so you can enjoy rest life in India.

But I worked 1 month there you only need to work nothing else entertainment.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

many of my friends and relatives, are earning a lot from the Gulf. They are married.

So I believe the decision is "

1, People who want more money than better life, can go immediately

2, people who want better family life than money, can think again & again and then decide.

Yes. I am of the opinion that Every one needs money. If you want to lead acomfortable life, go to Gulf, that offers, more money.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.