Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

This forum contains categories of various topics of your interest.

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Topics of Interest]

The Mumbai election has thrown up a hung verdict with Shivsena getting 84 seats , BJP getting an all time high of 82 seats and Congress 31 seats followed by others..Ideally , I...
Jati Putra Pratama of Indonesia,, still a student of Graphic Design. But his paintings and photo manipulations are amazing. Have a look at his...
Superstition is defined as s widely held but irrational belief in supernatural influences, especially as leading to good or bad luck, or a practice based on such a...
Parents do this with all the right intentions but end up doing more harm than good. I remember my own case where my son had an allergy for curds and anything that had a tangy...
February 14 has become synonymous with love world  thanks to the media and here in India because of the overenthusiastic brigade that plays spoilsport ..It is also the day...
The World Radio Day is celebrated on 13 February every year. Here are some delightful vintage snapshots from the Government...
Yes, this topic is about Raja Ravi Ravi Varma, the unique Artist and was considered as one of the greatest Painters from the Indian soil.  Though he is not amidst us, his...
Most of us get inspired by some outside factors, like for example books, films, people , nature ..It could be even some words or sentences someone has spoken that lingers in our...
The Creativity of an Artist is beyond imagination. Have a look at these works of ART. http://www.slightlywarped.com/crapfactory/curiosities/2009/whopaintedthis.htm  
These Photographs were taken by Mahatma;s grand nephew Kanu. After Gandhis death, Kanu continued traveling around India, promoting Khadi. and...
Yoga is an integration of body ,mind and soul. In today's stressful life we really need yoga and Meditation to relax ourselves and remain fit.
We all have our weaknesses with regard to many things in life. It may be shopping for certain things that you cannot simply resist or food items and dishes that you are unable to...
When I look around I see that most women in our cities and villages have very little say in any matter esp where finances are concerned. And  married non earning housewife's...
Every year, in a village known as Kila Raipur , in the state of Punjab,becomes a venue for Rural Olympics. Famous Social worker Inder Singh Grewal, started these Rural Olympics...
The general impression people have is that a person who reads a lot is automatically intelligent. However, is it a fact that an intelligent person reads more or does reading make...
COMPETITION A NIGHTMARE OR CAKEWALK?       Competition is the unavoidable part in everyone’s life. It is a projection of...
Birthday of Swamiviveka nand celebrated as youth day. Here interested translation of Hanumna...
He infuses life into the Dead wood. Here are the Wooden  Wonders of Artist Sanyasi Rao. Have a...
 Experience and enjoy the blend of Culture, traditions, Art and  Architecture, Nature and the warmth of the people in India. Have a...
When we think of any garden the first and foremost requirement would be have soil since one cannot imagine growing plants without a medium which is generally the soil. But in...