Photography has come a long way since the time it was just a few snap shots taken of people posing in front of the camera.Nature and events are now captured and uploaded by the media in a jiffy even as it is unfolding ...Take a look at the top images of 2013 ! Each of these pictures and the text given below tell a story of their own...quite unforgettable

http://lightbox.time.com/2013/12/02/time-picks-the-top-10-photos-of-2013/#11

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Beautifully poignant and some of the pictures are too heartrending and unforgettable! These photographers are really brave and some of them must have needed a great deal of courage to capture those photographs!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Beautifully poignant and some of the pictures are too heartrending and unforgettable! These photographers are really brave and some of them must have needed a great deal of courage to capture those photographs!

I agree Kalani ! A couple of those pictures are disturbing , also show what humanity has degraded into...killing innocent people in the name of religion has become the done thing with some communities ....Are they any better than Hitler and his kind ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree Kalani ! A couple of those pictures are disturbing , also show what humanity has degraded into...killing innocent people in the name of religion has become the done thing with some communities ....Are they any better than Hitler and his kind ?

Not so different from Hitler at all! Who would kill innocent people for oil, diamonds etc in their right minds?? :blink:

Not so different from Hitler at all! Who would kill innocent people for oil, diamonds etc in their right minds?? :blink:

When people have such a mindset they would kill for anything......The pictures selected here show the events and the expressions frozen in time ...

What an incredible way of recording the history by Lensmen. Though some are disturbing like execution in Syria by Alquida and typhoon in Philippines they are the unforgettable moments of history created by taking all risks by dedicated lensmen.
What an incredible way of recording the history by Lensmen. Though some are disturbing like execution in Syria by Alquida and typhoon in Philippines they are the unforgettable moments of history created by taking all risks by dedicated lensmen.

I agree ! However, we have to admire the dedication and the commitment these photographers have towards their career and I am sure there must have been a risk involved while capturing at least some of those pictures ..

I agree ! However, we have to admire the dedication and the commitment these photographers have towards their career and I am sure there must have been a risk involved while capturing at least some of those pictures ..

Of course risks are there, but one should be strong hearted while shooting a picture of cutting the throat of a man. Full of concentration and a steady hand while shooting such ghastly scenes is very much essential which cannot be done by a feeble hearted.
During the Kargil war a number of media persons and independent photographers went and spent time with the jawans and took a number of pictures, but I doubt if any of our netas ventured that side ...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10943]}

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
During the Kargil war a number of media persons and independent photographers went and spent time with the jawans and took a number of pictures, but I doubt if any of our netas ventured that side ...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10943]}

Obviously the politicians are too precious to venture anywhere near such dangerous areas! :blink:

Yes this is a nice picture of soldiers who are continiously serve our nation. Salute to them.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.