Astrological predictions may or may not turn out to beexactly true, but we still would like to know what the stars foretell...Here is a link that helps you find out what your lucky number is besides giving other informations as well...

http://www.askastrologer.com/lucky.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The site seems really interesting although it gave me a different number than that I always thought was my lucky number. But it is quite interesting to read.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is very nice. I find out my true lucky number.
MY family members also try out this interesting calculation.

Be positive
The site seems really interesting although it gave me a different number than that I always thought was my lucky number. But it is quite interesting to read

@ vaishnavi

Mine was the same as what had been told earlier ! But the funy thing is, when I tried a couple of other sites, each one of them gave a different set of numbers altogether,,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Good site and showing numerology but could we believe on this or its type of game only.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Good site and showing numerology but could we believe on this or its type of game only.

You can take it how you want !. :) ...This is supposed to be an numerology based on astrological prediction

The site seems really interesting although it gave me a different number than that I always thought was my lucky number. But it is quite interesting to read

@ vaishnavi

Mine was the same as what had been told earlier ! But the funy thing is, when I tried a couple of other sites, each one of them gave a different set of numbers altogether,,,

Now that you mention, I too have had the same experience, each time my lucky number was different on different sites! :woohoo: I think we should take this as mere amusement and no more!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@usha nice link mention here. I find my luck number. I think it is true because I try it for many times, Result is same.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

@ vaishnavi

Now that you mention, I too have had the same experience, each time my lucky number was different on different sites! :woohoo: I think we should take this as mere amusement and no more!

Thats true ! One cannot take it seriously although I want to say that a certain number which is also incidentally the lucky number that is mentioned in this particular site, has always been associated with me since the beginninh be it my birth date or wedding date, even vehicle number and date we moved into our house ...It is amazing !

I never tried at Astrological predictions or several offshoots of such predictions like 'What the stars foretell'. Just to have a feel of it, I tried. Some number has come of course. But i have forgotten then and there.
I never tried at Astrological predictions or several offshoots of such predictions like 'What the stars foretell'. Just to have a feel of it, I tried. Some number has come of course. But i have forgotten then and there.

Of course we need to take it in the right spirit, one cannot shape ones life depending on what the preditions foretell...better to follow your own course and do what is most suitable to you ! I have seen some people break down a perfectly beautiful house and make it a monstrosity because some vaastu or astrolgers advised them to do so. They keep feeling miserable at having done this, so where is the question of having found a solution ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.