Hello friends!
When we read a topic, a blog, or an article which is more important? Content or its presentation. I think both. What do you say?

I love writing and sharing ideas

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Presentation does matter but it is content that finally registers for a long time. It is like good food even if not presented properly but its taste retains for very long.
Yes well said or shall I say nicely presented. :)

I love writing and sharing ideas

Thank you said by: vijay
Content is the essence. It is the content that you need to communicate. Presentation is nothing but successful and impressive communication of the content. If the contents are not good, presentation is insignificant.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

First impression is the best impression. Presentation is the first and foremost aspect to be taken in to consideration. If your presentation is not good even the best of the content also will remain untouched, uncared and unseen
A worn out book is preserved for its content
A worn out book is preserved for its content

No body will care to look at a worn out book, unless it's embellished with a breath taking cover page.
Hello friends!
When we read a topic, a blog, or an article which is more important? Content or its presentation. I think both. What do you say?

According to me, both content and presenation are important. Without presentation content value decreases.
Hello friends!

According to me, both content and presenation are important. Without presentation content value decreases.

I agree. Both are important. But presentation is more important as it leads the reader in to the content.
Hello friends!

I agree. Both are important. But presentation is more important as it leads the reader in to the content.

Presentation may attract first time but content attracts every time. Presentation is a marketing gimmick.
Hello friends!

Presentation may attract first time but content attracts every time. Presentation is a marketing gimmick.

That's enough. If the presentation has the power to drag the reader in to the content, that serves the purpose. The same principle is used in Advertising. That's why a Head copy writer is being paid fabulously.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.