There is an opportunity in every adversity. What’s your take on this ?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Only if you are physically fit and mentally alert.

Only if you are physically fit and mentally alert.

One should have that frame of mind to peep beyond the obvious.
Adversity may be blessing in disguise. I remember a story. A peon was dismissed from school as it was found that he was illiterate. The peon left the school in utter disgust. He was angry that he was doing his job well even with no education ad yet he was sacked. In disgust, he felt like smoking a cigarette. But he had none in his pocket. He also did find any shop on the way. This gave him an idea. He installed a shop with whatever money had. Gradually he opened more shops. Onre day he went to a local bank for a loan to expand his business. The loan was granted. Manager asked him to sign the loan paper. Instead he put thumb impression. The manager was surprised: He said: You are so successful despite illiteracy. I wonder what you would be if you had some education. Laughingly, he gave the reply- I would be still school peon. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Adversity may be blessing in disguise. I remember a story. A peon was dismissed from school as it was found that he was illiterate. The peon left the school in utter disgust. He was angry that he was doing his job well even with no education ad yet he was sacked. In disgust, he felt like smoking a cigarette. But he had none in his pocket. He also did find any shop on the way. This gave him an idea. He installed a shop with whatever money had. Gradually he opened more shops. Onre day he went to a local bank for a loan to expand his business. The loan was granted. Manager asked him to sign the loan paper. Instead he put thumb impression. The manager was surprised: He said: You are so successful despite illiterac
y. I wonder what you would be if you had some education. Laughingly, he gave the reply- I would be still school peon. .

A wonderful example. The peon would have remained as a peon all through his life, had he not seen an opportunity in the adversity. Many become dejected when encountered by an adversity.
A positive mindset and attitude opens a person's mind to opportunity during adversity. If one does not have that, then he fails to recognise opportunity even if it is presented to him on a silver platter garnished with lettuce around it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
A positive mindset and attitude opens a person's mind to opportunity during adversity. If one does not have that, then he fails to recognise opportunity even if it is presented to him on a silver platter garnished with lettuce around it!

Well said Kalyani with an apt example. They say adversities come with a message that's hidden. Achievers take the cue and shoot forward. Others fall back.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Adversity may be blessing in disguise. I remember a story. A peon was dismissed from school as it was found that he was illiterate. The peon left the school in utter disgust. He was angry that he was doing his job well even with no education ad yet he was sacked. In disgust, he felt like smoking a cigarette. But he had none in his pocket. He also did find any shop on the way. This gave him an idea. He installed a shop with whatever money had. Gradually he opened more shops. Onre day he went to a local bank for a loan to expand his business. The loan was granted. Manager asked him to sign the loan paper. Instead he put thumb impression. The manager was surprised: He said: You are so successful despite illiteracy. I wonder what you would be if you had some education. Laughingly, he gave the reply- I would be still school peon. .

A very good story. Hope school students do not get motivated by it !!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes. School students should not be inspired by it. They should be away from these things and live like a living corpse without spine and individuality.

Yes. School students should not be inspired by it. They should be away from these things and live like a living corpse without spine and individuality.

The comment was intended to mean that hope students do not stop studying. Response is better than reaction always.

The comment was intended to mean that hope students do not stop studying. Response is better than reaction always.

If the students stop studying and follow their passion, what's wrong with it? AR. Rehman despite his poverty and adverse conditions around him, left his school and followed his passion music. And where he stands today we all know.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.